Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What do dancers do for fun?

goldmongerATL
goldmongerATLVIP221186

The Square Above Charlie Weaver

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

I was at a club this afternoon and was small-talking a dancer. We discussed my fake hobbies. I asked her what she did for fun. She said she liked to fuck total strangers in little rooms with black curtains. Either that or up against a car in the Walmart parking lot. She does that for fun, too.

Replies (3)

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

Hmm, that’s what I tell dancers my hobbies are. Your dancers and I have common interests.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Some I've known go to bars and night clubs where they party. A lot of drinks and cocaine and hooking up with young guys.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

My current main dancer is harvesting her first legal marijuana crop.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement