tuscl

Gifts for dancers

For anyone who’s ever brought a dancer a gift (not anything big but like perfume) was it a good idea looking back?
For any dancers, how do you view that? Thanks

46 comments

• Clubber
    5 years ago
    Never a regret from me. That said, I gave no gifts to any dancer other than my ATF.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I don't look back. I look forward to the good will I'll receive from the few dancers the I have given inexpensive gifts...Mostly humerus t-shirts that cost me $10-12. My ATF received some more expensive gifts but that relationship went beyond the traditional customer/dancer to friends with benefits. My current favorite received a 2lb box of See's candy and a T-shirt for Christmas. Cost a little over $50. Some guys pay that much for a single dance. I know before I give gifts that they will be appreciated.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Zero gifts lifetime. This is a business transaction, not a substitute for a real relationship.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ I have customers that I send Christmas gifts to and occasionally receive a gift from a vendor, so I don’t see why you think business associates don’t exchange gifts on occasion
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    IMO it's hard to buy gifts for another adult that they like and/or need - if it's something expensive like an expensive handbag or jewelry , then yeah likely they'll like that (but just as good a chance they'll sell/return it to get the $$$).

Unless it's small kids, I prefer to gift cash so the person can use it as they see fit.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    5 years ago
    Most guys aren’t great gift givers, in my experience, and my best advice for gift giving is just to ask! Gift cards are always great and so is cash, it will always be appreciated. 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • booji boy
    5 years ago
    It's easy to just "miscount" the dances and slip a few extra bills in. Back in the day when CDs were a thing, I would make mixes and that was generally appreciated. Nowadays, you can just do that with Spotify...
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    You live in Florida 25 and in the Northeast we stopped doingthe gift thing last century.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Nope. Never have.
  • elmer
    5 years ago
    I've never looked back or had any regrets. Although I wouldn't mind having the money back
  • EndlessSummer
    5 years ago
    What girl doesn't like gifts?? I've always appreciated a man who takes the time to think of me outside of the club and show their appreciation, whether in a big or small way.
    Conversely, there have been orders placed online while in the club after an offhand comment about needing or wanting something, as well as, the always appreciated gift card. I just feel like there's no way to go wrong with this...
    For me, it really IS the thought that counts! 🔆
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I bought my ATF DS a money clip for her birthday once. Cost me about $5 which is what I tip her for her stage set. I've also bought her candy a few times. I wouldn't spend more than $5 on a stripper gift. I'd rather spend my money on dances with her.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I also bought OG nicespice an edible marijuana gum drop when she was visiting Portland.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Hmm...I remember one time there was a customer who went to Vegas and came back with gifts for me. There was an assortment of stuff—a bottle opener keychain, a baseball cap, a cat ear headband, a bra and underwear set, and a sundress.

The dress was actually a nice one that imo looks good on me and I wear it frequently. Most of the items I didn’t really use. (But I still have the bottle opener keychain attached to a purse I have) And the underwear I still have somewhere too.

I’ve only interacted with that customer twice. The second time was when I received the aforementioned gifts. But he had a sugar daddy angle and didn’t want to give me any cash at the club. So I couldn’t talk to him. But I do still remember that individual’s first name and what he looks like. Which at this point, is something I have difficulties with. (I’ve made the blunder of interacting with customers and forgetting that I’ve met them before a few times 😭)

• nicespice
    5 years ago
    @sirlap and they were appreciated 😁
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    In short, personally speaking I prefer cash all the way. But I do admit that gifts (especially if personalized) make it easier to be remembered...if that was what you wanted
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    Skibum.... I do business with a fairly large Boston firm, they sent me an Apple I Watch series 5 for Christmas. Some firms still do appreciate their customers.... A midwestern firm sent me to Jamaica for a week at the Ritz Carlton..... I think a lot of firms still appreciate their customers with gifts
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    @blah

How would you feel about a thoughtful personalized dick-pic?
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ just asking for the next-time you come to Miami - I want you to remember us - maybe a group dick-pic?
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Sure thing Papi. I’ll be sure to send a pic of my fabulous Filipina ladyboy dick too. 😁💜
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    👍
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    Have done it for 2 different CFs, each time personalized not cash or gift cards. For one of them it was a once-only mistake, the other not. For the CF it was not a mistake, we know each other OTC and the gifting is reciprocal but with future CFs I won't repeat.
    Yes dancers love cash (who doesn't?) but I'd never do cash, rather spend it on them in club (or for OTC if you're an OTC guy). If you're determined to do it, consider personalized or gift cards not cash
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    My best stripper gift is a massage. Except it's a curse too because I ruin all other massages they get. 😝
  • EndlessSummer
    5 years ago
    ^ Still waiting for mine ⏳
    (Though maybe I should enjoy my current unspoiled state...😏)
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Dad - corporate world is different than mine. We're not even allowed to have judges come with us on the annual golf trip any longer.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Twice, both in situations where OTC partners from higher-end low mileage clubs lasted much longer than normal. Both times were around Christmas. The first was a gift card to Sephora and the second was a gift card to Longhorn. I knew in advance that each girl liked the respective merchant, so the gifts were much appreciated. But it's not something I normally do and it's been some years now since I had an OTC partner last long enough to warrant a holiday gift.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @OG nicespice all that time you spent with me and coming to one of my clubs was much appreciated too! 🦄🤗

@EndlessSummer if it happens I'm gonna give you a good one all over. Although you might get poked by my lance from time to time it will be 💯 legit. Although I do it with ulterior motives 😈 it is my goal to give the best massage you've ever had. 🤗💃

• PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    I have done a cash Christmas bonus for a long term fav.

But for every single CF I always buy them a sundress (usually $5-15 from the clearance rack). It's more for me than them as that is a fetish of mine. And baby strippers LOVE getting presents, it's like some stripper merit badge to them. Even if they don't like the present.
  • EndlessSummer
    5 years ago
    ^ Ah well, a girl can dream...😌🤩😘
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "my fabulous Filipina ladyboy dick"

^ @OG nicespice objectively speaking your dick is kinda pathetic, but whatevs, I'll still cross swords with you. 😂😂😂
  • Tiburon
    5 years ago
    Like the rappers always say: "It ain't trucking if you got it!"

Besides every girl I buy a pair of red bottoms for, she doesn't realize I got them severely discounted for.
    *Lil John* FULL PRICE FOR WAT!?
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    I find that dancers really appreciate a new Mercedes. Then she can give it to her boyfriend.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ that's the voice of an experienced SCer

😄
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    Of course. I've given small gifts (usually some sort of food), and gift cards, as well as cash.

I once gave my ATF a locket with pictures of her kids in it. Se loved it.

Usually cash, as that's the most generally useful to most strippers.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    I've given a few gifts. The most expensive, and I've told this story before: I had an ATF who pretty much treated me amazing. If I told you the treatment she gave me, and how little she charged me, given that she was one of the higher earners at the club, I would not blame you for shouting "bullshit". But the fact is, she was pretty amazing to me and I got to know her really well. Anyway, one day in the fall sometime, I walked her out to her car and saw the steel belts on her tires were just peeking through. I mentioned them to her, and she said "yeah, I know, but I can't afford to replace them right now". And that was that; as per usual, she didn't use this as an opportunity to ask me for money or anything. And I got it -- she's a single mother with no help, raising her daughter in the 2nd most expensive area in the country. Next time I walked her out to her car was December, the height of the rainy season, and the belts were sticking through ominously, like "any day" they'd go.. I decided that having a woman I got to know so well, driving around at night in the rain with her daughter in the car, was my business. Yes, she'd probably spent her stripper money on some dumb things, but again, single mom, expensive area. I went in to see her next week and gave her a Visa gift card for $250, specifying she had to use it for her tires. She got new tires that weekend. She showed her appreciation for this in very nice ways, for a long time.

Other than that, the main gift I give strippers is shots, and my presence :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ I wouldn't call that "bullshit" - perhaps BS
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    If your one of the few CF's I've had ever your definitely getting gifts from me at some point. The last one I gave was roller skates and she broke down in tears it was cool to see. Like $50,$60. I don't regret it all. This girl made me cum like a million times.
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    ^ lol

I got a fav a Victoria’s Secret gift card once and I actually think she used it and didn’t throw it away
  • Tiburon
    5 years ago
    @sub, and this is why I don't give strippers money upfront when they say "they need it". They see money and immediately go and buy a new designer coat over a pair of tires. Rather risk safety for beauty. Easier for me to give them designer shoes so they can use their own money to actually buy things they need. Silly broads.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Tib: ya, generally speaking, I never give strippers up front when they need it either, otherwise they mark you as a sucker and they will start needing it a lot. This was a discretionary exception for me... and she did buy the tires as promised, so it accomplished what I wanted
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    For my ATF, other than small items, I gave her a custom made anklet (so she wouldn't get another tat), a day spa visit or two, VS gift cards, a pistol, and best of all, someone she would learn to trust in her life.
  • SmashingHoes
    5 years ago
    Never have and never will.
  • bang69
    4 years ago
    Once a year I invite some strippers that I know over. Fore Xmass dinner . All the years I have done this. I have found one thing. The strippers really enjoy it. For these reasons. They are treated with respect, no dancing or p4p. Just fun and home cooked dinner.
  • stripperlover777
    8 months ago
    I Would Buy Her Food, Drinks, Gift Card, Dildo/Sex Toy & Dancer High Heels Platforms 6" Or 7" The Mules Kind (Clear Top Front Area With No Straps In The Back). Also, Fishnet Leggings With Medium Spaced Netting.
    I Would Give Her These Names For Reference In Case She Would Want To Change Her Name Or May B For A Friend.
    Brook, Angel, Heather, Allessia/Alessia, Scarlett/Scarlet, Clair, Sukki, Savvy, Alice, Sunshine, Ivy, Iris, Mary, Kitty, Dawn, Millana, Lizzy, Venessa, Eve, Eva, Lucinda, Cindy, Alekktra, Lindsay, Seliya, Selena, Sabrina, Linda, Sophia, Starr, Meeka, Milly, Isabel, Luscious, Cupcakes, Pebbles ✔️💲👄 👽
  • stripperlover777
    8 months ago
    I Would Also Buy Mi Dancer 100% Clear Transparent See Through Shower Liners, Headbands, T Shirts, Full Cut Silk Shapewear Panties (Black Or Mostly Black), Ankle & Low Cut/No Show Black Socks. Classic Black Athletic Shoes (Skechers D'Lites Preferably), Head Bands, Shorts (Really Short), Workout Tights, Candy Bars Like The Hershey's With Almonds/Mr. Good Bar, Body Freshner/Spray, Wal Mart Gift Card, 6" Or 7" Stripper High Heels The Mules Kind (Clear Top Front Area With No Straps On The Back) I Like The High Heels Mules Coz They Show More Skin & They Easy To Slide In & Out Of Them.
  • stripperlover777
    8 months ago
    Additionally To The Above, I Would Buy Mi Dancer Dildo/Vibrator Sex Toys!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion