tuscl

How can somebody function as an adult with 11 inch press on nails

Picking things up, typing, writing, I don’t know poking yours or somebodies eye out. I understand these girls are trying to look Cardi B but jeez. This must be a new fad.

11 comments

• twentyfive
    5 years ago
    They use a stylus to type with
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Oh ok. And how about wiping your ass, how does that even work? What does that look like? Now I understand why girls go to the bathroom in groups. This task becomes a team effort
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ They get guys like you to wipe their ass 🤩
  • Tiburon
    5 years ago
    actually the big ol' nails are a very old fad. I've seen many a fat, skinny, UGLY broads wear them to school, office, doctors, etc. Cardi B just seemed to resurface it to other races not generally seen in the 21st Century American ghettos.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Not sure I want them near my testicles!
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    ^exactly it's like get your Edward scissorhands away from these nuts lol
  • bkkruined
    5 years ago
    Bank Teller last week had 2-3 inch nails. Still managed to type, count money, deal with paper, etc.
    She was pretty attractive. Except for the nails.
    Common assumption is women do this to attract men. But I've never met a guy who cared. Does anyone find that sexy? (that aren't cross dressers themselves, not that anything's wrong with that (well, maybe), but I assume they'd also be into shit women get attention from each other about).
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Pics, please!

SJG
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    5 years ago
    I’m wondering if the long finger nail fashion is historically derived from the same motivation as long hair or face powder in pre-revolutionary France. Having long hair meant that you were healthy and wealthy enough to grow it and had enough leisure time to maintain it or able to pay someone maintain it. And having a pale face meant that you did not need to work outside in the sun. So the powdering was adopted as an exaggerated display of wealth.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Picture links please!

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Do you agree with me that high heels is the modern version of the Chinese Foot Bind?

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion