tuscl

First trip to Zona Norte alone?

New Life_New Experiences
Loss= New Adventures
Is Zona Norte safe to visit alone? Any suggestions. Looking for a place to blow off some steam, and get back on the wagon, after the loss of my fiancé.
Do they have trips you can join out of San Diego?

9 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Most TUSCLers go alone with no issues - you don't need a posse
  • Better to get a hotel room and stay a night or two? Any suggestions to stay safe?
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Read some reviews of Hong Kong so you can get a feel for how things work.

This TUSCL article is also helpful:

https://tuscl.net/article.php?id=50146
  • Thanks! Haven’t been to Mexico since college.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    As a guy who goes there alone every time I say it's absolutely safe. And if you're a personable guy you might make a few monger friends while you're down there.

I highly recommend getting a hotel room down there. That way you won't feel rushed and you won't have to pay room fees every time. Stay at one that's attached to the club/brothel. If you go to the most popular club, Hong Kong, you can save 80% off the cost of the room by buying a $50 VIP card and staying in a Monday or Tuesday.

It looks like you don't have VIP access so you'll only be able to read one review per day. Read whichever Hong Kong/Adelitas/Chicago Club reviews you can to try to get a feel of each club. Also read the Hong Kong club comments to get a lot of other info. https://tuscl.net/discussions.php?group_…

Lastly, visit the TJ section of these forums to get more info. https://tuscl.net/discussions.php?group_…. This is where this thread should have been created but you're new and I'm sure you didn't know that.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    You get 30-day TUSCL VIP by writing a good review of a strip club visit and getting it approved - or just pay for a month which is not much - then read reviews of Tijuana clubs particularly Hong Kong so you get an idea
  • CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    @New Life_New Experiences

First; sorry about your loss, I hope you mean the engagement ended and not her passing.

Remember this:

“People greet you according to the way you dress and say goodbay according to the way you behave"

As long as you look clean shaven, are dress clean and comfortable (business casual works) and behave like a gentleman, you will be treated as a gentleman.

I always recommend when you go to other countries not to drink alcohol because you want to be stone cold sober to really enjoy the experiences and deal with any issues with a clear head.

Make sure you have your passport and visa/visitor permit in your possession all the time and keep in your speed dial the local phone number for help to the tourists. Just in case, is better to be safe than sorry.

In my opinion is better to make it a small relaxing vacation, in San Diego take the train/streetcar to the border and walk across and then go and get the free limo from Hong Kong/Hotel Cascadas.

After you check in at the hotel, take a shower freshen up and go down to the Club.

Just relax and take your time to select a girl that you really find attractive 9+ minimum, take your time “interviewing for the job” and if necessary interview three or four until you make your decision.

You said you have been in Mexico before, so I hope you speak enough Spanish, if not just ask for people that are bilingual to help you, most will be glad to help.

Let us know how your new experiences go so we can learn from it.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    If you want/need a wing man, @founder is going to be there January 18th.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    First, sorry for you loss.

The Zona Norte is OK to travel alone, more so during the day and if you stay within the Zona you should be OK.

I have not heard of any tríps you can join from San Diego.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion