tuscl

LSU vs Clemson

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Wednesday, January 1, 2020 5:00 PM
I thought this merited a new thread rather than adding to the previous one. Who's your pick and why?

17 comments

• twentyfive
    5 years ago
    LSU just guessing
  • ime
    5 years ago
    LSU, they just seem to be the best team this year.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I gotta say I've been more impressed w/ what LSU has done, and not quite as impressed by Clemson (I only really saw the Ohio St Clemson game whereas I've seen LSU a couple of more times this year). When I saw Clemson play Ohio St, it looked to me Ohio St had way more better players/athletes/play-makers - Clemson was stuck-in-the-sand per se for much of the first-half and kinda got bailed-out by a few calls that kinda gave them life (the targeting call, the roughing the punter call, etc - I think both of those extended the drive that led to TDs but can't quite remember). It seemed to me, w.r.t. offense, Clemson didn't have many play-makers/difference-makers and it was mostly the Clemson QB Lawrence making plays more-so w/ his running than passing (although he passed the ball fairly-well; completed about 55% for 259 yds) - the Clemson RB Etienne is pretty-talented and had some big receiving plays, but he only rushed for 36 yds in 10 carries - while Lawrence rushed for 107 in 16-carries). I don't think Clemson has enough weapons to beat LSU nor possibly keep-up w/ LSU's up-to-now high-flying offense w/ multiple weapons - I think LSU will take out Lawrence and his rushing-game and make him ineffective in that regard like they did to Oklahoma's running QB, and Clemson will not have enough fire-power to overcome that. I don't think it's a done-deal and would not be shocked if Clemson won, but if I had to bet it would be on LSU.
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    I'll stick with my original pick which was Clemson. Clemson has a bunch of dudes who will play on Sunday. Lawrence will be the No.1 pick next year if he doesn't get hurt and they have been here many times before.
  • Huntsman
    5 years ago
    Two really good teams but I’m guessing Clemson.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    The 1st pick in the 2020 NFL draft vs the 1st pick of the 2021 draft. Both of these QBs are future NFL stars. I just think this is LSU's year. Clemson will most likely be back in the playoffs next year.
  • SerenitySinn
    5 years ago
    🤔 I’ll go with The Tigers 🤪
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ good call
  • Huntsman
    5 years ago
    ^^^im surprised it took this long for someone to make Serenity’s prediction.
  • SerenitySinn
    5 years ago
    Haha!! I’m surprised 2 But, both are really good. I want Clemson, so I’ll take Clemson!!
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Lsu minus the points.
  • IHearVoices
    5 years ago
    LSU. It'll be a high scoring game (right now I'm thinking something like 45-34), but I see LSU's defense making 2-3 plays that Clemson's doesn't. If Clemson tries single high, though? LSU's getting into the 50s and the game's over after three quarters.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    I see the difference as the schedule the two teams had during the year. I believe LSU is a lot more "battle tested" then is Clemson. Off topic, but I once looked for a home when I was contemplating transferring within my company to Clemson. What little time I spent there, I really enjoyed.
  • bdirect
    5 years ago
    since the royalty of ncaa football= (alabama, and ohio state are out), i going with lsu, (clemson only won by the calls). lsu will dominate, will be a boring game lsu-44 c-17
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    b, Guess they aren't so "royal" now!
  • bdirect
    5 years ago
    add to ncaa's royalty (or teams of status) auburn, oregon, georgia. okalhoma, i dont know what happen to florida or usc
  • MockTruck
    5 years ago
    All dees boyz in spandexes gives the Macktruck a huge boner. I was born to be the filling in a LSU Clemson sandwich. Mmmmmmm
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion