tuscl

My favorite hobbies. Yep, I’m drunk on Everclear infused wine. Ran out of vodka

Nidan111
Somewhere in MO.
Saturday, December 28, 2019 8:06 PM
My life has been filled with fantastic hobbies. The following are my favorite. Martial Arts since the age of 8 yrs old, long before most even knew what the shit was. Magic and Illusion since the age of 8 years old because it was intriguing to me. Writing textbooks for publication because I truly enjoy teaching worldwide. Fucking strippers and Korean AMP providers because I am a damn nipple fan and the Koreans have both fantastic nipples AND the desire to fuck me senseless. Martial arts started out after my brother got robbed at knife point in 1970 in Busch Stadium by a black gang banger. My father recently blew his own brains out and my mother did not know how to teach us self defense. She enlisted the assistance of two bad asses who taught a combination of Shoryn Ryu, Tae Kwon Do, Judo, Jui Jitsu and Kobojutsu. We started our training in the basement of a local laundromat. That shit continued for me x 40 years. Many arts studied. Many tournaments competed. Numerous (6 to be exact) real life self defense uses on the street, mostly multiple attackers against me. I fucking love the martial arts! Most recently (last 5 years), I have added defensive firearms training just because i hate breaking my fucking hand every time i have to defend myself or my family! Studying and Performing Magic took hold of me when a local magician performed a magic show in which he poured milk into a newspaper cone and then vanished it. Blew my mind. He then became my Weblos scout master. He taught us how to vanish coins, make handkerchiefs appear out of thin air and many other fun stuff. I took that knowledge and expanded upon it. 49 years of study and I still have a blast fucking with peoples minds. Many semi-professional magic shows just for fun. The elderly nursing home folk, the underprivileged youngsters, company picnics and,my favorite, every stripper who dances for me! They seem to enjoy it. Could be stripper shit, but I don’t care. It is fun for me and that is what counts! Writing publications. I absolutely love teaching. When a couple textbook companies asked me to write or edit educational material, I could not resist. I have written and contributed to 5 major medical textbooks, one paramedic textbook, one nursing textbook, wrote one entire radiology technology textbook (used in 5 countries as the main pharmacology text), and well over 30 plus review articles in Pharmacy and toxicology and 4 research papers in pharmacokinetics and orthopedics. I am possibly the biggest geek I know. Lastly, My newest hobby is fucking strippers and AMP Koreans. Why? Because it is fucking fun! That’s why!

5 comments

• gSteph
    5 years ago
    I love nipples too. Hope everything remains fun.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Life is fun. I make it so. Those who don’t are sorry ass mother fuckers.
  • BocaOnt2019
    5 years ago
    Amen to that!
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    man. Even though I was raised in California and i am now almost 70... i have to say I am a sorry ass motherfucker.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ you have another 20 years or so.... change it!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion