tuscl

Prostate Milking - The Ultimate Guide

san-jose-guy
When it comes to sex, women are completely insane!
Thursday, December 26, 2019 11:39 PM
Historically prostate milking was very useful in ancient Asian countries where men had several wives at a time. The process helped to support and develop sexual stamina and overall endurance. A man who experienced regular prostate massaging procedures was able to maintain as many erections as he wanted. The mission of this procedure has changed over time. The aim of a stimulation like this is to make your prostate free of stale prostatic liquid. It’s carried out via direct stimulation of a prostate gland. As a result, your prostate muscles contract uncontrollably and throw out the remnants of your fluids giving way to the restart of your sexual arousal cycle. This can be done with fingers or numerous mechanic tools with or without vibration. The following ways are usually practiced: Through the perineum (situated in the gap between the scrotum and anus) Internally through a rectal opening With the help of Kegel prostate exercises You’ll have to follow the instructions and a massage like this can lead to extremely intensive orgasms that you would never expect from regular sexual intercourse or masturbation. Unfortunately, numerous men still hesitate about the experience like this. SJG Prostate Milking: The Ultimate Guide to Prostate Orgasms [view link] Prostate Milking: How To Massage Male G-Spot To Orgasm [view link]

23 comments

• san-jose-guy
    5 years ago
    Prostate Milking: Get an Incredible Male G-Spot Orgasm! [view link] How to give a prostate orgasm (AKA prostate 'milking') [view link] SJG
  • san-jose-guy
    5 years ago
    Prostate massage began as a practice reserved for royalty thousands of years ago in the Imperial Harem of China—a selection of 20,000 women chosen to help produce heirs and assure the continuation of the Emperor’s dynasty. Members of the harem visited Chinese Tantric Masters to learn how to increase their chances of pleasure and procreation with the Emperor. The tantric masters shared secrets of a power point located inside the Emperor and a massage that could release untold power and pleasure. SJG
  • san-jose-guy
    5 years ago
    So has anyone tried this? Seems like this would be of great benefit for TLN sessions. Maybe I should make this mandatory training in the organization? SJG
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    No prostate milking, but there is a chick in Kansas City that is advertising her “milking table” on [view link]. I so want to give her my time and money!
  • jaredlucas
    5 years ago
    One of my Sugar Babies is quite good at this She keeps a supply of disposable rubber gloves in her toys drawer 😅
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    Why the fuck am I seeing this shit. I thought I had your stupid dumb limp dick ass on ignore.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    The OP is an SJG parody troll. Look at the username. Dashes versus underscores.
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    Ugh. Thanks.
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    Several years ago I saw a hooker in Secaucus, NJ who, for a fee, slipped on the rubber gloves and with her fingers in my anus, massaged my prostrate gland while I was on my knees and with her other hand jerked me off. I found it awkward, but an intense pleasurable outcome. My current favorite, on an occasion when I was having trouble getting an erection, sucked my dick while rubbing the perineum which soon had me standing at attention. She and I are getting a hotel room for New Year’s Eve and whereas we’ll be alone for 12 or more hours, I’m hoping to have more than one encounter and will encourage her judicious use of massage in all the right places.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    And apparently, a touchy parody troll.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I wouldn't go that far. But I've had bitches lick my ass and really enjoyed it
  • Musterd21
    5 years ago
    I don’t even like when the doctor does it. lol
  • san-jose-guy
    5 years ago
    Top 25 Prostate Suppliments for Men: [view link] SJG
  • san-jose-guy
    5 years ago
    Prostate Massage London [view link] SJG
  • san-jose-guy
    4 years ago
    Prostate Orgasms: The P-Spot and Male Multiple-Orgasm [view link] 3 Ways To Stimulate His Prostate - Give your guy the BEST ORGASM!!! | The Check Up | Jake Mossop [view link] SJG
  • san-jose-guy
    4 years ago
    Basically felt like a whole body tingling instead of just around the dick. Very intense. All my extremities felt electrified and it felt like my entire body was cumming. Everything was super sensitive and it felt like the nerves all over my body were firing. My wife got a little scared because I started shaking and trembling a little but told her to keep going and also keep stimulating my cock, and when I eventually came, felt like cum was just pouring out. Doesn't happen all the time with butt play, but when it does, oh boy! Definitely try out different ways to stimulate the prostate (generally fingers are great, and pressure directed towards the balls). I also enjoy girth, and one of the times was when my wife was using a big dildo on me rather than fingers. SJG
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    4 years ago
    This whole thread is a testament to the fact that SJG likes having foreign objects lodged in his rectum in proximity to his prostate. Any other interpretation: Tl:dr [view link]
  • san-jose-guy
    4 years ago
    ^^^^ Keeping himself busy while riding with his mom the 3 hours to the rehearsal of the West Texas Christian Glee Club. Only time he can use the Internet without mom looking over his shoulder. SJG
  • san-jose-guy
    4 years ago
    Why Every Man Should Try Prostate Milking Once in Their Lifetime [view link] 12 Things You Might Feel During Prostate Massage (You Won't Believe Number 10!) [view link] SJG
  • san-jose-guy
    4 years ago
    Why I Believe Every Man Should Experience Being Penetrated [view link] SJG
  • san-jose-guy
    3 years ago
    How to Have a Prostate Orgasm: 35 Tips for You and Your Partner [view link] SJG Humble Pie - For Your Love (1970) [view link]
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    Great clip from the movie "rode trip" [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion