tuscl

Broken condoms

Wednesday, December 25, 2019 8:23 PM
Had a SA girl request latex free condoms. I gotta say..... they are nice. A little thinner than my usual cover. Problem is...... I've broken 2 of them recently. Same girl. Thank God I realized before I nutted . But still a little worried about STD exposure. I'm thinking I go back to my usual Trojans. Thoughts? Experience?

15 comments

• Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I have broken about 25 percent of even the Trojans unless we lube the outside real good. Many times they break just putting the damn things on, with exception of one AMP Gal who lubed the inside of the condom first. Went on much easier.
  • londonguy
    5 years ago
    I'm no expert but I thunk I read that you should only very lightly lube tbe outside. I've only ever had one condom failure, maybe I've benn lucky so far.
  • londonguy
    5 years ago
    *think
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    This happens to me quite a bit
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Find condoms that are the right size. They make them with many different diameters. Adding a drop of lube in the condom before putting it ok makes it feel a million times better. Just remember this when you pull out because it’s even more important to hold the base so it doesn’t slip off.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I've heeard many of the breakeages are from the condom being worn/placed incorrectly. e.g. AFAIK one is suppossed to pull the tip a bit and leave a bit of room at the tip vs it being flush/pressed against the head/penis-tip
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    ^^ naw, the non-latex condoms break more easily
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Never had it happen to me never thought there were so many issues with condoms.
  • Musterd21
    5 years ago
    Put a fresh one on each time!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    You know what makes condoms fail? Virgins. Those hymens are tough. SJG
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Maybe you should try older girls SJG.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @musterd21 .... i use condoms like I use my card. I ride them fuckers until they break, then I search for a new used one to ride some more!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ I hope Nidan111 you are not being serious. SJG Pope Francis Condemns Migrant Detention Camps in Christmas Day Address Millions of people around the world celebrated Christmas Wednesday. Pope Francis prayed for migrants around the world and condemned “inhumane detention camps” during his annual Christmas Day address at St. Peter’s Basilica in the Vatican City. Pope Francis: “May the son of God, come down to Earth from heaven, protect and sustain all of those who, due to these and other injustices, are forced to emigrate in the hope of a secure life. It is injustice that makes them cross deserts and seas that become cemeteries. It is injustice that forces them to endure unspeakable forms of abuse, enslavement of every kind and torture in inhumane detention camps. It is injustice that turns them away from places where they might have the hope of a dignified life but instead find themselves before the walls of indifference.” [view link] Love Addict, Confessions of a Serial Dater, by Koren Shadmi [view link] Graphic novel, looks entertaining!
  • SerenitySinn
    5 years ago
    Broken Condoms suck!!! Condoms suck. Abstain from sex😬
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I'd rather not do it than use condoms. You're lucky they break lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion