tuscl

Black knee high, high heeled boots are SMEXY.

Tiburon
Every woman's local ATM while in da club? How else they paying for their Boob jobs?
Monday, December 23, 2019 7:59 AM
By god a fit woman wearing them gives me a crispy pickleπŸ₯’. Or an eggplant πŸ†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜. Why dont women wear those more often in the club. Easy place to store money on the way out and it gives the legs an even more attractive look.

31 comments

• EndlessSummer
    β€’
    5 years ago
    [view link] You should hang out in my club...πŸ˜‰ ❀ πŸ”†
  • Tiburon
    β€’
    5 years ago
    @EndlessSummer if your name and link is yo be believed, Then I might just make that roadtrip just because I can
  • Tiburon
    β€’
    5 years ago
    @heaving yes a nicely toned calf is also super special sexy. Like one of those glittering dresses singers wore in the 50s
  • skibum609
    β€’
    5 years ago
    Very nice Pic Summer.
  • EndlessSummer
    β€’
    5 years ago
    @Tiburon That is 100% me.. you may contact WillWright as a reference if you like... I keep my schedule updated here, but feel free to message me as well... hope you decide to make the drive some day! πŸ’‹
  • EndlessSummer
    β€’
    5 years ago
    Thank you, skibum! 😘
  • san-jose-guy
    β€’
    5 years ago
    Yassss [view link] SJG
  • CC99
    β€’
    5 years ago
    I love the schoolgirl uniform and knee high socks or boot combination.
  • shadowcat
    β€’
    5 years ago
    They maybe sexy to look at but if you are wearing shorts that rubbing up against your bare skin can be uncomfortable.
  • CrimsonCaravan
    β€’
    5 years ago
    High heels of any sort do it for me! Even better if there is some sort of hosiery present
  • EndlessSummer
    β€’
    5 years ago
    @shadowcat I always take 'em off in the private rooms... nothin better than skin on skin! πŸ’‹
  • the only boots i have are thigh high. i like wearing them to class with my hoop earrings. I don't have a heel with the boots though so that they are easy to walk in everyday.
  • love my wool light pink Lauren Conrad jacket with gold buttons too.
  • being a male is depressing. y'all don't look sexy in dresses and makeup..what a boring life. not only can we do anything that men can do intellectually, but at least we have the privilege of looking pretty while doing it too:)
  • san_jose_guy
    β€’
    5 years ago
    san-jose-guy is an impersonation troll, and he is on ignore. Yes, I like girls in high heeled boots. [view link] SJG
  • gSteph
    β€’
    5 years ago
    ^^ time to put up your pretty avatar, Nicole?
  • Warrior15
    β€’
    5 years ago
    I have to agree. All girls look better in thigh high boots.
  • CC99
    β€’
    5 years ago
    @Heaving Personally I like it just below the Zettai ryouiki levels. Grade C socks that end just below the knee. It provides just enough coverage to emphasis the thighs without covering any of them πŸ‘Œ
  • CC99
    β€’
    5 years ago
    These lengths are perfect... [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    β€’
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ Those are the sorts of girls I would present with some serious high heels. SJG
  • CC99
    β€’
    5 years ago
    ^Don't blame you there.
  • CC99
    β€’
    5 years ago
    That was to @SJG.
  • CC99
    β€’
    5 years ago
    @Heaving I see your point about the jackets. I suppose a perfect look would be skirts that short along with bare midriff shirt. Skirt hemlines at the upper thigh with socks ending just below the knee. Pulled up over the knee covers a little bit too much of that transition. I think the sexiest look is when you have the closest combination of showing a lot while providing that little bit of tease. So perhaps something like this... [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    β€’
    5 years ago
    Anyone ever in Tijuana even bought one of the SG's some better high heels? Especially the "School Girls". THey seem to have stores for it right there. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    β€’
    5 years ago
    Who makes extreme high heels besides Pleaser USA? Anyone know anything about how Pleaser operates and who owns it? SJG
  • CC99
    β€’
    5 years ago
    @Heaving I find that the creep label is disproportionately applied to people who aren't highly attractive womanizers expressing sexual interest while other guys get away with doing the exact same thing just because they're popular with girls. Thus, the term is largely meaningless to me.
  • Tiburon
    β€’
    5 years ago
    @CC99 I like your link buddy. Girls with those specific school girl outfits, down to the socks and shoes are highly attractive. But you can only get away with that in your 20s or early 30s. Anything after that and the girl looks like she's trying too hard. Only exception is with an INCREDIBLE body and the cloth hugs and hangs at all the RIGHT places. No excuse. Also...your a big ass geek LOL
  • CC99
    β€’
    5 years ago
    @Heaving I guess how cute it is to me seems to have more to do with the girl wearing it than the outfit itself. Depending on the girl wearing it and how she looks and behaves. @tiburon Thanks I thought it was a good link lol. And you're not wrong about the geek part.
  • CC99
    β€’
    5 years ago
    @heaving Fair enough 😁
  • san_jose_guy
    β€’
    5 years ago
    [view link] SJG Pope Francis Condemns Migrant Detention Camps in Christmas Day Address Millions of people around the world celebrated Christmas Wednesday. Pope Francis prayed for migrants around the world and condemned β€œinhumane detention camps” during his annual Christmas Day address at St. Peter’s Basilica in the Vatican City. Pope Francis: β€œMay the son of God, come down to Earth from heaven, protect and sustain all of those who, due to these and other injustices, are forced to emigrate in the hope of a secure life. It is injustice that makes them cross deserts and seas that become cemeteries. It is injustice that forces them to endure unspeakable forms of abuse, enslavement of every kind and torture in inhumane detention camps. It is injustice that turns them away from places where they might have the hope of a dignified life but instead find themselves before the walls of indifference.” [view link] Love Addict, Confessions of a Serial Dater, by Koren Shadmi [view link] Graphic novel, looks entertaining!
  • san_jose_guy
    β€’
    5 years ago
    How about red? [view link] SJG Yes - Yours Is No Disgrace - Live at Beat-Club - 1971 - Remastered [view link] TJ Street [view link] [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion