Saturday, December 21, 2019 4:33 PM
If this happens, it would be great news.... [view link]

13 comments

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Not being able to read that, just gives me a chance to subscribe. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Okay now, I'm in via Google Chrome. If we are going to be having employment discrimination lawsuits against strip clubs, that will kill off the industry. SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    All it says is that dancers may no longer be forced to wear pasties (I didn't know Chicago dancers had to wear pasties in alcohol clubs) - nothing about 2-way-contact being allowed in supposed low-mileage Chicago - it's a step forward I guess but seems like a small one
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    The basic reason we have strip clubs is lawsuits to protect the Free Speech rights of the strippers. So the pastes thing could go the same way. So here in CA, we have nudity, but where there is alcohol the courts have still upheld that restriction against nudity. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Most of these local ordinances are unconstitutional, they were written to replace ordinances the courts struck down in the 1960's. But alcohol based restrictions and the state law against prostitution have always been upheld. But this latter is very hard to enforce. It is these local ordinances which really cut the stuffings out of strip clubs. SJG
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Yeah, if the clubs won’t allow touching it sounds pretty pointless. Not as pointless as a pasties club that doesn’t allow touching, but still pretty bad.
  • grand1511
    5 years ago
    Chicago now has a lesbian mayor. She probably is okay with bare titties.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Chicago is a great city. I lived and worked there a long time. But its strip clubs suck.
  • TrollWarnBot
    5 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: san_jose_guy - Commonly referred to as SJG this forum member may have some sort of mental illness and is usually mocked or ignored. SJG has a long history of posting incendiary comments including being pro-rape. His comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    5 years ago
    Chicago is great for the condiments on their signature Chicago style hot dog: (Poppy seed bun, All Beef Vienna Hot Dog, Yellow mustard, chopped onions, neon-green relish, kosher dill pickle spear, hot pepper, celery salt). Best Dog ever. But you will never get pussy grinding against YOUR wiener in the windy city, sad but true.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    That would be fun 😁
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    Haha that is how 1 girl I knew hustled "I will grind my peach on your wiener" or something like that
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Should be peach on eggplant
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion