tuscl

Taking $500k to the strip club?

whodey
Fat bastard that can afford to fuck hot strippers
What would you do if someone gave you $500k in cash for your birthday? When Cardi B gave Offset that gift "They put that cash in a duffel bag and took it straight to the strip club."

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/cardi-b-sur…

While I'm all for having fun at a strip club when you come into some extra cash, but there has to be some kind of limit.

20 comments

• AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    If I saved every dollar I earn on my current per-year earnings projection by fashioning some sort of shelter to live in on public land and farming all my food by hand, an Olympian could prepare for not just one but two Olympiads before I'd earn that much money.

So yeah, maybe Cardi B puts all of that cash in a duffel bag and heads to the club. And I'd probably spend at least four figures on a night at the club if you gave me all that money in one lump sum.

The rest, however, is going in the bank, because I'm not Bear Grylls, which means I own a car, eat food, have a mortgage, and need to pay for that stuff, too.
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    Bullshit. I guarantee it was closer to $5k. Bodyguards or no, that's a stupid amount of cash to have on hand ever.
  • BocaOnt2019
    5 years ago
    The largest denomination in circulation I believe is a $100. Thats 5 000 $100 bills. Or 50 straps of 100 100 bills each. Possible.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    It's all a tax deduction anyhow. Business expense.
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    Actually, Offset (WTF kind of name is Offset? Is this guy a printing press?) may have to pay up to 50% of that amount as a gift tax.

She basically gave him a house (maybe two in some areas) and he pissed it away to be a Twerk Baller. Stupid.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    If it's true, then Offset is a moron.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    I would take $500 to strip clubs 1000 times.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i know how to get the most bang for the buck now.

( or more correctly the most bangs for the bucks.)
  • Hank Moody
    5 years ago
    “While I'm all for having fun at a strip club when you come into some extra cash, but there has to be some kind of limit.”

If you could limit yourself to spending 3 days wages, well then you and Cardi have the same limits.
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    Yeah, but 3 days wages from a 30 year carrier is different than 3 days when you're flavor of the week. I have a feeling 20 years from now they will regret pissing away half a Mil at a strip club.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    "I have a feeling 20 years from now they will regret pissing away half a Mil at a strip club."

My math shows $500K is worth $1.3M in 20 years at 5%
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    Everyone wants to live their best Instagram worthy life. Great plan unless you survive to middle age. https://www.grunge.com/151067/rappers-wh…
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Strip clubs are lots of fun and they are expensive. But I would not unload that much money there.

SJG
  • Hank Moody
    5 years ago
    Stop telling other people how to have fun. They are not on your lawn.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ And the same to you McNulty!

SJG
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    I often go to the club which as much as 10k ... pesos equivalent
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    As some has mentioned, this is probably self-promotion and likely didn't happen - having said this, I find Cardi-B annoying AF - IDK if it's just an act/her-persona and she may be a sound-person IRL, but if she's IRL as she portrays herself in public then I hope that bitch is on welfare in 10 years
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    I like Jack's thinking. 1000 trips to the club at $500 per trip would hold me over at 1 trip per week for almost 20 years. That's more my speed and a better return on my investment. Plus if I put the money in a decent investment and only make withdraws $500 at a time I can club for the rest of my life on that $500k instead of just 1 night.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Sounds like something Floyd Money Mayweather would do. He was rumored to travel with a duffel bag filled with cash.

However, Floyd has had a long career. I’m thinking Cardi B and Offshit will be bankrupt in a few years.
  • Tiburon
    5 years ago
    If it's true, offset probably got more in the bank so its just a bad day at the office for him. Hope they eventually learn how to reinvest in other assets besides music.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion