tuscl

Looking for Club Suggestions in the Buffalo/Niagara Falls Area

knobsnbobs
L.A. All Day
Friday, December 13, 2019 4:27 PM
Looking for good clubs to check out this weekend. I've read the general reviews saying to go ahead and cross the border to Canada and not waste my time in Buffalo. Does anyone agree with that? I have no problem with crossing to Niagara Falls in Canada, but don't have the means to get all the way to Toronto. Suggestions? Thanks!

10 comments

• knobsnbobs
    5 years ago
    @txtittyfag Haha, just another PL trying to catch a dance my friend!
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Sundowner, on Lundy's Lane in Niagara Falls, Ontario, will offer a very good time. Almost certainly no ITC extras, but great mileage from naked women.
  • knobsnbobs
    5 years ago
    @ATACdawg thanks bro!
  • OldGringo
    5 years ago
    I second Sundowner. It's been a while, but good club with a lot of attractive women from what I remember.
  • knobsnbobs
    5 years ago
    got it!
  • Aurum
    5 years ago
    Caadian side is definitely the better option. There’s Mints, The Downer and Seductions. Good mileage but probably low chance of extras but otc higher chance. With the closing of Crystals and Private Eyes even the Canadian side has less attractive choices.
  • SerenitySinn
    5 years ago
    Sundowner😋
  • SerenitySinn
    5 years ago
    OTC little motels right outside or KOA campground ⛺️ across!!!! 😬🙄 But drive 10 minutes and give her a nice view from Marriott or some room with a nice view of falls😉😎
  • davephx
    5 years ago
    Miss the old Crystals and PE55. No real legal issues in Ontario, unlike British Columbia (strick ABC rules) and of course the U.S.
  • ancientlurker
    5 years ago
    Sundowner. If you're on your own, go during the day, if in a group then go at night.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion