tuscl

Privacy and Photos

founder
slip a dollar in her g-string for me
Reposting Muddy's topic, so I get notified of responses.

Should photos be displayed only to members? Should they be for a VIP only option? How about a "No Comments Allowed" option?

Fire away

41 comments

• shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Don't post photos on the internet that you don't want to be seen.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    visible only to members. maybe only verified and/or vip members.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    5 years ago
    Yes, photos only for members
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    I think it would be nice as an either/or option. Gives options.

*possibly* even put in an even stricter tier where a “trust” or some other type of system is implemented if a dancer wants another category of photos only visible to a small set of users.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    But I’d agree with someone above. Have there be a warning that the site isn’t liable if photos do end up leaked anyways. So no need to go over the top if it will cause problems
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Edit to my first post above: dancer OR regular user on photos. Juice may want be protective of his food photos sometimes 😁
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    @shadowcat I agree I think that’s a great rule. However but what about those who are comfortable showing photos but just don’t want them all up on a billboard somewhere which seems somewhat akin to having them on the home page. I just think it would be a nice option to have for people. If we’re making discussions and reviews private, why not photos. Yes at the end of the day, all of it can get out there that is possibility but why not add some limitations? Can’t hurt.
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Since we are actually getting legit dancers on the site I'd love an option for them to send nude picks in the DM

I also would love if the dancers had a tip jar so we could actually tip them for these private picks
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Hell or even short videos

Usually i do this over IG and gmail with PayPal

But if you made it a one stop shop

We get to spank it to girls we might actually travel to amd see plus they get paid online

Brilliant and id think the site would blow up

Yes anything that encourages ppl to sign up and to support this site Im all down for

Life time memberships and any other memberships should get exclusive content
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Juice that is a great idea
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Members should also have actual tuscl sponsored meet ups as well

That would be brilliant as fuck
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Thanks muddy

At these meet up if founder collect a fee from all that was legit going maybe founder could bulk purchase hotel rooms nearby and food as well as VIP section in the club that would be hosting us

• Subraman
    5 years ago
    I'd like a mechanism by which I can send dick pics, preferably one big broadcast to a whole group of people. Make sure there's a filter like "All dudes" I can check, so I can be assured of reaching my intended audience
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    For big discount for the group and of course some profit for founder to make it worth is time and energy on shit like this
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Sub lol
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Sub you the guy coming to the meetings just for glory hole sex in the mens room i see 👀 👀 👀 😆 LOL
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Lots of us have uploaded lots of photos. Fine the way it is.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I'm out of Subramans group
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    🍆💦💦💦🤷😂😂😂
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Founder: I'm adding 25 back into my group
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^I already opted out no fair
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    I just joined subs group LOL
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    I think showing them only to members is probably a reasonable thing.
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    🤷🤷🤷
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    Members only is fine.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    The VIP, Verified and Subra’s dick pick group chat. I’m proud to say I’m a member of all three.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    ->"I just joined subs group LOL"

Juice is in tha group, it's a dick pic party!
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    I KNOW you guys are looking forward to Flaccid Fridays
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Are the pics in the homepage and Photos-page random web pics or pics from TUSCLers' profiles?
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ I assume the latter but not sure
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    tuscl life membership... i’d consider that for the fee of 69 cents....
    omg. i mean $6.96.
  • founder
    5 years ago
    The pics were all posted by members here
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I’m am not allowing my “member” into subraman’s group.

Pics for members only is my vote.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    I'd like to be clear on my end I'm for the option. Either or. Some people want some photos front and center and some might want a little more low key that's all, why not just put it in the users hands that's all i'm saying.
  • Electronman
    5 years ago
    Would it be possible to post "teaser" photos for anyone who visit the site, and more explicit photos for members who log in? I also like the option for members to view video clips. Either model might provide some incentive to become a member.

Flaccid Friday photos might go in the ED medications section.

• Longball300
    5 years ago
    Geez, that discussion went off the rails. I like the way it is right now like a lot of websites. Teaser photos on the home page that you need to be a member to see them full size or more of them.
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Lmfao
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    Actually I was wrong, if you ARE NOT logged in and click on one of the photos on the HOME page it does enlarge and shows you who posted it; Don't like that. Only members should be able to enlarge the photos when logged in.... and see my last five girlfriends I just posted... not.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I'm always going to vote in favor of more privacy, or at least the ability to choose more privacy as an option.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    One final point. It's just another way for dancers to feel comfortable here, I think it would encourage more to post photos if they haven't or more if they have already. I believe if I'm not mistaken to see a SW profile you need to be a member. SA aswell has a similar option as well where the user is able to grant a another user permission to view certain photos. Keeping it to VIP/Verified option (In addition to comment deletion YOUR profile YOUR photo, fuck the haters) would cut down on the trolling/disrespectful stuff you see sometimes here. That stuff straight up scares these dancers off. They post a photo and you got all these lunatics coming in with these creep comments. Although dancers are not alone in that. I think PL's put a little more interesting stuff up aswell. I'm just for VIP/Verified photo view option. To me it makes too much sense and I really have hard time seeing the drawbacks. I only see it increasing dancer parcipation where now not every joe shchmoe on google can see everything in a TUSCLers profile.

On a side note there are not many better motivators for men than a naked women. Just another incentive to maintain VIP via reviews/money for the site if they want to see more.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    And also lessens the chances somebody gets ID'd if they don't want to. Me I don't really care about that, it would just be slightly awkward but some people REALLY care about that which is understandable.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion