tuscl

Miscommunication

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
Every been in a club where the music is loud and it is hard to hear someone from even three feet away?

This happened on my last strip club visit inside the champagne room:

Stripper: Do you have kids?
Sinclair: No, I work too much.
Stripper: Okay, that's alright.

Then the stripper gets dressed, gives me her phone number, and walks back into the club. This exchange didn't make sense.

Lets now add the situational context right before the above communication. She just finished giving me a Gluck Gluck 9000. I came inside her mouth, and she swallowed my baby batter. Because I was a little light headed from getting sucked like a Hoover vacuum cleaner and because the stripper just swallowed my kids, I thought through the loud music she was asking me about "kids". She actually said "tip", not "kids".

So here is what was really said:

Stripper: Do you have a tip?
Sinclair: No, I work too much.
Stripper: Okay, that's alright.

So my bad hearing saved me money, and I guess she was satisfied enough with the sex that she did not press me to tip her. It makes me think when strippers ask for tips after lap dances and VIP rooms, it is just a half-assed attempt to extort extra money out of patrons, which inevitably many guys will oblige to pay.

12 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Yeah - the overly loud music in many clubs def cause miscommunications often.

Which club was it?
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I asked "Do you give blow jobs?"

She replied "No thanks. I already have one".
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    "it is just a half-assed attempt to extort extra money out of patrons"

Pretty much everything a stripper does is a half-assed or full-assed attempt to extort money out of a patron.
  • Corvus
    5 years ago
    What?
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    I was at a club when a really loud song came on. I was talking with a dancer at the bar and it was apparent neither of us was sure what the other was saying. After several attempts at exchanging small talk (or at least that is what I thought was going on), the music died down a bit and I heard her say "What the hell, I'm bored. $200 is fine."

I had no idea she had been pitching VIP. Got extras for $100 less than the going rate.
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    Miscommunication happens more often when you get older. I’ve spent over $3000 on a pair of high tech hearing aids but frankly vanity keeps me from wearing them when I’m in pursuit of a 27 year old stripper. There’s lots more about aging that sucks. Last week we went into her bathroom and she knelt and serviced me. I then sat her on the toilet seat and had my way with her trying to massage her clitoris with my tongue, which seemed to please her as she got very wet. When done, she stood up. Well I’m 74 and getting up from off the floor, just ain’t like it used to be. And no matter how hard I work at staying limber, I ended up on my hands & knees using the tub to get up on my feet. It ain’t pretty. Fortunately, she turned her back towards me as she slipped on her red thong.
    There’s no easy answer answer other than honest discussion regarding the issue. If I can hear her.
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    @gawker, I am two years younger then you. So far my hearing is still kinda OK. I get checked once a year. But if I was on my hands and knees for any length of time, it might take a crane to get me back on my feet.
  • anthony6613
    5 years ago
    I’m 67 and every time I get on a floor for any reason, I need something to brace on to get myself up..
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    I'm not as old as you guys. It is already starting in my mid-50's, lol! Getting up off the floor is not effortless.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Now that you mention it. I'll be 78 next month. Today I needed to get down on my knees to clean some glue off of my hard wood floor and it was not an easy task to get up again.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    “$60 sound good?”
    “Yeah $160 works”

• goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    The possibilities are endless.

"Do you have a condom?" "No, I drive a Chevy"

"I want to suck your cock"
    "You leave at at six o'clock?"
    "No, at eight"
    "I ate, too."