Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Yes your pathetic, but you can die knowing your not this pathetic

Muddy
MuddyVIP4713751148

USA

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

Fucking nerds

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•

I didn’t know Pink made shirts that big.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Sjg's organization is really coming together.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Makes me feel better about my life style.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

😢

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

I'm okay being non-judgmental on relationships different than mine.

I assume some wouldn't understand mine.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

I don't have a problem with the relationships from either article. Whatever makes you happy.

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

The 3-way couple makes sense to me. Not sure I could do it but it makes sense

But what the hell is that girl doing with 4 boyfriends? She is no raving beauty but evidently has those 4 orbiting around her like moons. Maybe they really are the biggest PLs? But to each their own.

Profile picture for prevert
prevert
•

Maybe she’s a real nymphomaniac who actually likes that much dick?

Who knows? Not for me, but then I am still a “women are just for sex” guy until I get the ex cunt out of my system. I’m sure that won’t win me any new friends. Not really sorry right now.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Polyamory is wrong!

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Well done spicey!

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

If the genders were swapped would it really be all that pathetic?

Profile picture for PaulDrake
PaulDrake
•

@ime - LMAO!

Profile picture for IfIGottaBeDamned
IfIGottaBeDamned
•

👍 😂 @nicespice

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

ime wins this thread.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Dem boys gettin laid

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I need that shirt nicespice

Profile picture for prevert
prevert
•

Nicespice, hahahaha!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement