tuscl

Another random Mexico question

Phandy
Texas
Any of you ever traveled outside TJ for a girl? Have my CF who wants me to travel to see her family and also a knockout 10 who I met in TJ when she was there for a few weeks who now wants me to come see her in Cabo.

Keep in mind I travel around Latin America a ton - Brazil, Mex City, Monterrey, Argentina, etc for work so I'm not really worried about the safety. If it's my time, then so be it. More interested in if anyone has actually done something like this and if they found it worthwhile. I can say the girl in Cabo is 100% the best lay I have ever had in my life when we spent 36 hours together in TJ.

5 comments

• MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Will there be Mexicans there?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Cabo is pretty nice in some areas
  • bdirect
    5 years ago
    you only live once, a friend came back from cabo, its high end, lots of great nite clubs, take lots of pics, those mexican girls will motivate you to learn spanish
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i’ve met a lot of girls from Cabo San Lucas in Tijuana during the off-season for Cabo.
  • PutaTester
    5 years ago
    I have taken a few girls on overnight trips out of TJ. Rosarito, Ensenada, and the like. I favor TLNs and so have had a great time doing so.

The only flag might be that she wants you to see her family. Recently an ATF has pushed me to describe our relationship as boyfriend/girlfriend. Make sure her motives are in line with yours.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion