tuscl

Dancer said that cops are more active around elections?

I've been meaning to ask this question -
So I went to a club a couple weeks back on a Saturday afternoon. Second time ever.
When I asked what her prices for dancers were, she told me her rates, but then immediately said "Unless you just want to go get naughty in the back." Needless to say I was surprised lol, and was tempted, but I don't know how to go about that so I declined.
She then mentioned that "the regulators get more antsy around election times." No idea if she meant local elections at the time, or the presidential race next year.
Does anyone know about this?

8 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Local elections - strip clubs are usually governed at the city level

It's not a universal issue - more of a city by city basis and on certain random years - some politicians use strip-clubs as low-hanging-fruit to show "they're tough on crime"
  • ime
    5 years ago
    What Papi said. It is ruined Wacko's that used to be a great club in Jacksonville. Seems local politicians don't want to do anything about real crime, so they do raids and harass strip clubs.
  • Checkingthisout5
    5 years ago
    Makes sense. Our city election is over now, so I guess they'll be less "on it."
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    No, not really. I guess local incumbent politicians wouldn't want to see a prostitution scandal lighting off when they're up for election, but I've never seen that translate into a larger police presence.

Dancers have to make small talk all night long. Some are better at it than others.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    See your girls outside, like in your own bed.

SJG
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    There’s always an election running at the local level. This is non specific info.
  • Tiburon
    5 years ago
    So you didn't fuck her in the pussy? A surefire way to prove your not DT wasted.
  • FunSeeker
    5 years ago
    At the same, what about street patrolling, murders, rapes, robberies, assault, etc...... Fighting the real crimes should be given top priority.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion