• JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    I'll put on a clinical for you retaards
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMFAO juice's 'clinic' is to outspend everyone else. 😂😂😂
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    John smith tipped a $20 and i tipped$1 and got dee ho How da out spending a nigga
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Not just talking tips, wigga. How much you spend on dat ho, ho?
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    $20 max
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Got my pinkie in dee stinkie
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Maybe we can start a go fund me and i can go on tour for you retarded ppl Teaching the world 🌎 how to pay a hooker 4 dee sexy
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMFAO don't quit your day job.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Where's the meet-up wigga?
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Shit we need dee community to help negotiate that
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ At the free clinic Juicy you can kill two birds with one stone that way.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    juice if you come out to Portland I'll meet up with your fat ass.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Follies
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Follies would be epic chilli
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    If we get enough votes for Portland I'll show
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    I joke a lot but im being serious about this
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    We need to get RickDugan to show up to a meet so we can finally meet the man behind the legend.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^That would be like pulling back the curtain on the Wizard of Oz
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Lol
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Maybe Texas to see nice spice ? We could very politely do a gang bang on her
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Seriously though follies sounds really good
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Very Politely LOLOL
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Yes and discreetly wink wink
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Juice, I want a poker lesson.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    A vacation in Texas? Lmao.
  • EndlessSummer
    5 years ago
    Will there be 4 Loco and meth at said meet up? Asking for a friend...
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    If it’s in Portland and Dugan shows, I’ll be there.
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Lol Sounding like Follies by May
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    As long as there is a Waffle House nearby. I want to see Juice work his magic on the waitress as he negotiates a threesome with a stripper and a Waffle House waitress.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I’m thinking everyone should meet up at Dollies in Washington Park IL. Those skanks would have all of us dripping within 30 minutes of walking in their door! Don’t forget the chalk so you can assist the local popo mark off the scene.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Juice, set a date. I would love a trip to Atlanta. Haven't been to Follies in a while.
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    We trying to do a weekend or a weekday ? Obviously on days
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "We need to get RickDugan to show up to a meet so we can finally meet the man behind the legend." Legend? 😲 Good Lord. To bastardize a quote from the chick flick Knotting Hill, "I'm just a boy standing in front of a girl asking her to love hi(s wallet)." Sheesh. Besides, I don't know if I want to compete with a salty bunch of hounds like y'all for the best (and most willing) tail in the club. You sly dogs would probably talk rings around a simple meat n' potatoes boy like me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    @Dugan A TUSCL meet is not about the girls but about the PL-camaraderie
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    "... We trying to do a weekend or a weekday ? Obviously on days ..." I like weekends b/c I feel they have the most girls and most variety (at least per my tastes) - but weekends just get too-damn crazy/packed unless we meet early like 1pm - for the sake of TUSCL-bonding perhaps a weekday early to mid-week (Wednesday?) might work best in terms of the TUSCL socializing aspect
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    Hump day? I’d come to Atlanta. Flights on Delta from the Northeast are bearable.
  • Lovelyeast
    5 years ago
    I told a regular that I wanted to go to follies and he looked at me in disdain and said Oh you want to go jerk people off 🤣 He is on this site but not too active 😂
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I have an idea on this. I went to the Meetup we had at Tootsies last year in Miami. We started early evening which worked out well. We sat upstairs by ourselves for a couple of hours talking before the crowd showed up. So is Follies the best place to hold this ? Why not do a late afternoon meeting at Tattletales or Cheetah? OR heck, do it at Twin Peaks in Buckhead. Then go to Follies afterward. Or beforehand. Or beforehand and afterward. Follies is a place that you want to get Busy at, not necessarily have a meeting. Just an idea.
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    Juicy loops sounds nasty
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Warrior: I like your concept. Follies gets so crazy busy so early. After about 3:00 p.m. you could expect $10 maybe $20 parking, possibly a wait to get in, and no place where more than two people could gather. I’m not sure about Tattletale though. It’s a pretty small club, and there’s really not much space for a gathering there either, especially with the recent remodel that conveyed half the club into VIP rooms. Other good options might be Pink Pony or Oasis, both of which big, are not packed early evening, and are minutes from Follies.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Converted, not conveyed.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Personally - Follies is the club everyone likes - kinda hard enough to get people to meet to then meet in a club many may not be interested in. As I posted b/f, perhaps meeting at Follies earlier in a weekday around 1pm the club may be not that packed - I would be bored in an air-dance club.
  • founder
    5 years ago
    I didn't care for the city of Atlanta on my two visits there, but then again, I've never been to a strip club there.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Or maybe we could do something else like bowling and grabbing a bite if spending some bro-time is desirable (and then meeting at Follies the mex day)?
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Founder you should club with us at Follies
  • PrimetimeSchein
    5 years ago
    What better way to visit Follies the first time then with the legends of TUSCL
  • founder
    5 years ago
    You say that as if I'm not a tuscl legend myself ;)
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Somehow the Atlanta area isn't appealing to me, and never in the winter, why not hold the meet in a warm weather location.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ the title says 3 months from now
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ February
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Three months from now would be early March, but yeah, still kind of cold in Atlanta at that time. Most of the clubs do have central heating, though.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Ok still the best weather time for GA is after April prolly May and September
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Y'all might want to consider something different like Pasco County FL. The weather is fantastic there in early March, clubs like Bare Assets and Brass Flamingo would be lightly attended during the day and the talent is as willing and as good, if not better, than Follies, with the added benefit of total privacy . It's 30 miles from TPA, so rental cars or uber are both good options.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Are you gonna show up if that’s case I gotta see this one
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    25: Of course he won’t show. He likes to talk big behind a keyboard, but showing up would be like, as you already said, the Wizard of Oz pulling the curtain back on himself.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    25, if this was held in the land of warm winter weather, fully nude clubs with alcohol, willing girls and complete VIP privacy, all at prices that would make most north easterners green with envy, then I'd be sorely tempted. I'd find an early evening in the Brass Flamingo much more appealing than Tootsie's and I will never set foot in Follies again after dealing with its combo of huge crowds and mediocre talent.
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    👀👀👀
  • max_starr
    4 years ago
    Sounds like fun....I'm interested.
  • Tiburon
    4 years ago
    @rick is this club EXTREMELY expensive? You seem to have an annoying habit of connecting expensive = better
  • SerenitySinn
    4 years ago
    ⬆️ is this club EXTREMELY expensive? Brass & B.A. NO!!! Girls from Mons, 2001, Ybor all over Tampa, bounce back n forth to up that way!! Atleast use 2, I haven’t been in them for year or so.🤷🏻‍♀️
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ^ What Serenity said. Brass Flamingo and Bare Assets are very reasonable and very HM. The weather is also wonderful there in early March. As an added benefit, no project hood rats like those found in Follies (in FL our poor live in trailer parks 😀).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion