tuscl

Can i still fuck with 18 year old strippers ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Tuesday, December 3, 2019 2:04 AM
My daughter turns 18 this 2020. Now usually I actually shop with the 25 and up group but from time to time a 18 year old catches my 👀 eye. Got me thinking can i be fucking a girl that is my daughter's age ?

16 comments

• Fun_Loving_Fella
    •
    5 years ago
    Are you new here? The answer is yes!
  • Aspen_Holiday
    •
    5 years ago
    I’m sure your daughter will eventually fuck someone your age at some point. So keeping that in mind...yes
  • Warrior15
    •
    5 years ago
    My oldest son is 26. I often get in discussions about my boys with the girls I'm with and they will ask how old they are. When I tell them they are a few years younger than my oldest, they don't bat an eye. At that point, I sometimes think they are going to want to meet my son to meet the younger version of me. None of them want that.
  • Cashman1234
    •
    5 years ago
    If you meet the 18 year old itc and you don’t try to buy her any booze - you should be ok to unleash your Juice charm on her! For most of us with kids - there will be some odd things happening with strippers near our kid’s ages. I’m sure it’s an odd situation.
  • Electronman
    •
    5 years ago
    When I was 20 years old, I had a thing for 18 year old women. Now that I'm in my 60's, I realize what good taste I had when I was 20.
  • Mate27
    •
    5 years ago
    I’m only into girls who are interested in me, genuinely. I doubt if she would genuinely be interested in someone twice her age, but women think differently than men so if she has a shitty father maybe you got a chance?
  • Warrior15
    •
    5 years ago
    ^^ Oh, it's so sweet that you think the strippers that fuck you are genuinely interested in you.
  • nemesisk7
    •
    5 years ago
    How would you feel if your daughter was a whore ? That worked in a FS Club
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    •
    5 years ago
    One of the reasons why I like Club Desire in Providence is that it only hires 21+ dancers. The legal teen fetish has always had a bit of creepy attached to it (my opinion). Strictly in the context of a strip club, I also worry about underage dancers getting their job with a fake ID. It has happened before. It's not an axle that I'd want to find myself wrapped around. With regard to your daughter, that's something for you to work out between you and you.
  • Mate27
    •
    5 years ago
    Warrior, don’t project your lifestyle on me. I don’t fuck strippers. That’s OK if you do, but it’s just not my thing. I’ve had OTC sexual relationships or FWB with a few, but that was before starting my family. As they say, to each their own. Unless your SJG, then anything outside of what he thinks is rong.
  • Nidan111
    •
    5 years ago
    Hmm. I fuck a girl that could be my daughter all the time. But, that is only because she is my wife. I am 3 months older than her parents. So, YES, you can.
  • JuiceBox69
    •
    5 years ago
    You guys are animals 😆 😆 😆
  • whodey
    •
    5 years ago
    Can you? Yes Should you? That is something only you can decide. My opinion is that you should go for it.
  • Aspen_Holiday
    •
    5 years ago
    @Meat72 my fiancé is twice my age and I definitely don’t have a bad relationship with my father. In fact my father and I have a great relationship, as do my fiancé and my father! While I do realize this isn’t the norm it does happen! However I met him before I started dancing.
  • nicespice
    •
    5 years ago
    ^ good for you. I met my wife from this message board
  • DeclineToState
    •
    5 years ago
    ^Quality repartee
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion