tuscl

Examples of AWFUL stripper personalities

Saturday, November 30, 2019 1:12 AM
I got one last night, this one girl in VIP petitie stunner. Showpalace, Queens. Don't ask how she ended up in VIP with me without screening her out, just accept the fact that I am a fucking moron and it's my dick and all that, look i'm sorry. Anyway I'm trying to talk to this girl asking her questions and a lot of times she just wouldn't even answer. Or I might get a groan and a one word answer. Never eye contact. It quickly became apparent that I was just mere cannon fodder for this girl. This was the most apathetic fucking girl I've ever met. It became sort of morbid fascination for me. How can somebody be so dull. The dances weren't awful but it was so routine and just zero motivation. I wanted to just straight out tell her that she had the worst personality of any human I've met up until this point in my life but held off because I visit this club a lot, so I don't want to shit where I eat. I left VIP early mid dance. I used to say "LOL PERSONALITY AT A STRIP CLUB" but this was so bad my dick just didn't work aswell. It really does help things and it took the complete abscence of any soul for me to finally realize this. I found redemption in the next girl I took thank god. What are some examples you guys have dealt with? Maybe not necessarily ROB's but just someone who needs a god damn exorcism.

25 comments

• SerenitySinn
    5 years ago
    I meet more and more of em everyday!!🤨
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    Hahaha lol she probably just can't stand customers at all
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    A few years ago at Follies there was a Reese Witherspoon look a like. During a dance she said to me "All men are ass holes". Needless to say she got no more dances from me. I think she eventually got fired.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    There’s a girl at Oasis that looks a lot like Reese Witherspoon. I wonder if it’s the same girl?
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Did you kick her in the nuts Muddy?
  • loper
    5 years ago
    There was a girl at RIDolls a couple of years ago who was a 10+ in looks and a 0 in personality. Couldn't help but stare at her any time she was in my neighborhood, but didn't make the mistake of taking her for a dance after the first experience.
  • loper
    5 years ago
    RIDolls girl was Avery.
  • Huntsman
    5 years ago
    The hardest personality to deal with is the one that seems to view lots of people with contempt. They usually don’t have a positive view of hardly anyone and seem very prone to judge people they don’t know. This personality type isn’t specific to strippers or to women. But it’s about the last thing I feel like dealing with when I go to a club.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I love haters
  • Salty.Nutz
    5 years ago
    THOU SHALT NOT FUCK WITH MERCENARIES, LEAVE YOUR MONEY IN THE BANK -SaltyNutz
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @Huntsman we gots a few like that on the board too lol
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    >:( u bois talking sht about gold star ⭐personalities??? 🔪🔪🔪
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @blahblah you nor any of the girls were whom I was referring to but if huntsman wants to he and I share that opinion of a certain few I’ll bet you can guess which posters I had in mind or your wife can fill you in lol
  • londonguy
    5 years ago
    I admire your self restraint Muddy. The only tbing that I can think of was a girl that was giving me a 'lap dance' in Rhino, LV. She was incredibly hot looking and sweet up until the dance started. Within a minute her shitty attitude and making me put each hand on the chair and in clear view got to me. I reached into my pocket for a twenty, gave it to her and said goodbye.
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    My last SC experience a few weeks ago, the young dancer was not surly or elusive but she seemed nervous around me and did a little giggle all during our time together. It seemed she was intimidated by me. She let me touch her anywhere I wanted but was so nervous about it I was not interested. I want a woman that is there with me. One that dose not let me get away with stuff because she is afraid to say no. I want someone who lets me get away with stuff because she is happy to let me. I know she is happy because I pay her but at least she is happy and not afraid.
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    The entitled stripper. In a club now closed, there was a large, and not in a particularly good way, woman, larger than me, in whom I'd never been interested. One night I'm in there, and she walks up and plops herself down on my lap. I nearly cried out at the pain in my legs. She makes a comment like "you want this, don't you?" After I'd recovered enough to speak, I said "No. Thank you." She goes on for a minute explaining how I really do want "this" and just don't know it yet. "No, thank you, really." At this point, she gets irate and drops the race card, "You got something against black girls? You don't like us?" I said, "it has nothing to do with your skin color." And I stood up. Actually sort of half slid, half stood, off the chair. She fell flat on her ample ass and starts yelling that I'd pushed her. Bouncer believed her, but one of the other dancers (somewhat ironically, a black girl) told him what happened. I never saw her again. Petra, that was her name.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Some stripper hoes just have a hard time pre tending tricks are interesting
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    An interesting idea...I’m gonna start kicking customers in the groin with a positive attitude 🥰🥰
  • DenimChicken
    5 years ago
    Some guys pay extra for the groin kicking!
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ROBs, duds, and BAD (bad additude dancers), is part of strip-clubbing - that's why one should not steer away from PL-best-practices or get complaisant, nor go against that 6th-sense one kinda develops as an experienced SCer - even vets will get burned from time to time b/c they let their guard down. Also - the very-hot girls can often get biz while performing badly, especially in large clubs with lots of custies that have a large fresh batch of custies most nights - b/c they are hot, they will often have a good # of takers w/o a lot of effort, even though those takers may not be repeaters, her hotness combined with a large club w/ many custies means she can do well.while still being a dud.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    I think there are dancers who can’t hide their contempt for customers. It must be miserable to harbor such hate when your job requires you to deal with customers. This type of girl would not last as a waitress as her rudeness would not be tolerated. There are also dancers who as so in love with themselves, they can’t even look at others. They can’t stop searching for mirrors, as they are lost without being able to admire their own beauty. If you have these two types in one dancer, it’s going to be miserable.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @nicespice. If you use good form when you throw that kick into my groin, you will get a smile from me. I might critique your technique just a bit, but that is just the “instructor” in me. A good roundhouse, side thrust, or spinning back kick with proper toe/heal placement with good torque and you will be my dream dancer (and, your Asian!).
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Front Room Makeout Session, its a kind of a screening, but it is also just building intimate rapport with her, like a first date. No back room until that FRMOS is well underway, and it is time for your own pants to come down. As this will take both time and money, and it still might not work, be sure to select the one you want to be waking up in the mornings with. SJG
  • TrollWarnBot
    5 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: san_jose_guy - Commonly referred to as SJG this forum member may have some sort of mental illness and is usually mocked or ignored. SJG has a long history of posting incendiary comments including being pro-rape. His comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate.
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    I had something like that once. But her dances sucked SUPER bad, yet she SOOOOO hot. Turns out she was was waiting for a certain customer that wasn't me. And at the time, if she actually showed me any enthusiasm, I would have showered her with dollars all night because I thought she was soooooo hot. But her attitude and dancing was beyond shit. Her terrible attitude is what made me realize that's why I dont listen to you gents here about approaching women. The ones I approach every single time have the worst attitudes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion