tuscl

Barrage of poor reviews

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
May be me, but have seen a lot of piss-poor reviews in the last couple of days - I'm thinking PLs with time off for the holidays are writing any ole shitty review to get VIP and get some club-reviews intel to club during the holidays.

10 comments

• twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Agree @Papi, been quite a few, lately, and the weird thing about the poorly written reviews that I often notice, is that several usually appear at the same time.
  • jacej
    5 years ago
    Papi, I agree. They're so short and don't give you a good feel for what the place is like. Reviewers put in the bare minimum to get approved - cover fee, drink prices, dance prices, and then maybe a blurb about what they did with a girl without much details. Many of them don't even do that. Maybe Founder needs to put in like a minimum character length for reviews to be able to submit. But sometimes a short review has good info, like if the place closed, so a minimum length would keep that sort of info from being posted since there's not much to say other than...this place is closed.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Agree. Many of them are leaving our restroom intel. As I learned at Chicas Locas Dallas, this is critical info.
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    I've seen them, too, and been rejecting them for too few details. There have also been a lot of reviews for trips that were supposedly weeks or months ago, and those get rejected as well.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    @jacej

There is a character minimum and it gets auto-rejected by the TUSCL SW and doesn't make it to the Unpublished list - IDK what the character min is but it's not too big a # apparently (I guess mainly to avoid reviews with just 2 or 3 sentences)
  • jacej
    5 years ago
    Ahh...good to know, Papi. Wasn't aware of that as I tend to be verbose.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Agreed. Been hitting the big red button more often.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Agree. I have rejected a lot more lately.
  • minnow
    5 years ago
    I hereby propose appointing Papi as master grader. His assignment is to grade all published reviews on F through A scale. By each members profile would be the "Papi Grade" average for their submitted reviews. How about that, Papi ?
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    I've noticed them but from what I've seen they haven't been really getting through.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion