Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Barrage of poor reviews

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

May be me, but have seen a lot of piss-poor reviews in the last couple of days - I'm thinking PLs with time off for the holidays are writing any ole shitty review to get VIP and get some club-reviews intel to club during the holidays.

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Agree @Papi, been quite a few, lately, and the weird thing about the poorly written reviews that I often notice, is that several usually appear at the same time.

Profile picture for jacej
jacej
•

Papi, I agree. They're so short and don't give you a good feel for what the place is like. Reviewers put in the bare minimum to get approved - cover fee, drink prices, dance prices, and then maybe a blurb about what they did with a girl without much details. Many of them don't even do that. Maybe Founder needs to put in like a minimum character length for reviews to be able to submit. But sometimes a short review has good info, like if the place closed, so a minimum length would keep that sort of info from being posted since there's not much to say other than...this place is closed.

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•

Agree. Many of them are leaving our restroom intel. As I learned at Chicas Locas Dallas, this is critical info.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

I've seen them, too, and been rejecting them for too few details. There have also been a lot of reviews for trips that were supposedly weeks or months ago, and those get rejected as well.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

@jacej

There is a character minimum and it gets auto-rejected by the TUSCL SW and doesn't make it to the Unpublished list - IDK what the character min is but it's not too big a # apparently (I guess mainly to avoid reviews with just 2 or 3 sentences)

Profile picture for jacej
jacej
•

Ahh...good to know, Papi. Wasn't aware of that as I tend to be verbose.

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

Agreed. Been hitting the big red button more often.

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

Agree. I have rejected a lot more lately.

Profile picture for minnow
minnow
•

I hereby propose appointing Papi as master grader. His assignment is to grade all published reviews on F through A scale. By each members profile would be the "Papi Grade" average for their submitted reviews. How about that, Papi ?

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

I've noticed them but from what I've seen they haven't been really getting through.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement