tuscl

Negitivity

Thursday, May 17, 2007 3:25 AM
What is it in your life that causes you to take a dim view? What could possibly be so bad about topics related to strip clubs that all you can do is bitch? Ever try being constructive? Posters who fit the above statement know who they are. (I hope.) So I am asking them not to polute this small but spirited comunity with their bile. Time to time we all have a gripe, and that is understandable, but there are a few who continually drag a black cloud around with them.

7 comments

• ShotDisc
    17 years ago
    This sounds like complaining to me.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    The part I don't get is why someone else's annoying post is problematic enough that you'd rather re-invigorate it by deeply examining the root causes, rather than simply letting it die an early death by ignoring it altogether. :)
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    I think it's sort of the nature of a discussion board like this to complain about things we dislike and to disagree with each other, and that often comes across as being negative. What fun is a discussion where everyone agrees with each other? Sounds boring to me. I'm actually a very positive and cheerful person but I'm sure many of my posts don't reflect that. I also think whining and complaining have become a way of life in the good old USA. The better things get the more we find to complain about. It's become fashionable to focus on what you don't have and feel sorry for youreslf rather than to be thankful for what you do have. I hate to keep blaming the media for everything but in this case I think it's a message that comes through loud and clear. If you want to become a more positive person, stop watching and reading the "news."
  • apesht45
    17 years ago
    Book Guy & FONDL, Two of the posters that I'd catagorize as more up-beat. I've been following this chat board for a long time. It is just an observation, but some of you have the crabby stick shoved up your butts. Strip clubbing should be fun. If it sucks so bad, why keep doing it?
  • motorhead
    17 years ago
    FONDL: Great post. I cannot state it any better than you already have.
  • Clubber
    17 years ago
    Sort of like those that wish to close strip clubs! You don't like it, fine! But then, leave it the fuck alone for the rest of us!
  • JC2003
    17 years ago
    "Posters who fit the above statement know who they are." Actually, they probably don't. Most of them would probably just shut up if they let themselves realize how much everybody else doesn't give a damn what they think.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion