tuscl

Are Jessica Simpson pumps good stripper shoes

heelslvr
North Carolina
Saturday, November 23, 2019 2:13 PM
I want to surprise my CF with some nice shoes, my wife has a lot of heels, abd ahe likes the quality and comfort of Jessica Simpson, and the price is great. Question to the dancers: Are they comfortable? Any recomendation?

7 comments

• nicespice
    5 years ago
    I looked it up... [view link] If the CF wears heels in her regular life, then they look pleasant and I suppose just pick something that matches the color clothes she tends to wear. As for wearing as stripper shoes in the club, no they aren’t the best shoes. Stripper shoes have a tall platform—so the front of your feet isn’t all the way almost to the ground.
  • heelslvr
    5 years ago
    Thanks, any recommendation on good dance shoes? She was wearing some ugly wedges last time I saw her, I hold her: glad you were not wearing those things the day I met you.... lol
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Hmm, I’d say just go on a shopping date with her to all the nearby adult novelty stores. Let her model the shoes for you and you both can decide together 🤗
  • heelslvr
    5 years ago
    Souds good and fun, I may avoid the surprice and go for the sure-thing... Thanks...
  • EndlessSummer
    5 years ago
    Maybe throw in a surprise pedicure??!! 💅 (I know that's a mani... but there's no pedi emoji... what gives?! ) 🌞
  • heelslvr
    5 years ago
    Great idea thanks....
  • misstie
    5 years ago
    I have never heard of them. I had to look them up too. They definitely don't seem like good shoes for dancing. Pleasers shoes are probably the most popular dancer shoe. Here is a link to check some out. [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion