tuscl

Interview with SerenitySinn

Thursday, November 21, 2019 8:51 PM
Hey guys I asked SerenitySinn if she would do a interview and she was down. This girl has been dancing for a while 16 years, so no doubt there’s a ton of experience, stories and an interesting perspective dancing down in Tampa. Not for nothing she seems open, down to earth and cool as fuck on top of it. Let’s get to it. 1.Serenity Sinn you’ve been in game for 16 years. Can you tell us some of the biggest changes you’ve seen as a dancer? 2. You an admitted extras girl, (won’t get judged here) what was the first time you gave extras and what was that experience like? Did you have reservations? 3. From your prospective what is it like dancing in Tampa? Have you danced anywhere else? 4. Have you had any beef with others strippers/customers that was noteworthy? 5. What was one of your best nights like/worst nights like? 6. During sex, what’s one of your favorite moves a guy does to you? 7. What do you absolutely hate in customers and what is a quality (besides spending money) that you like? 8. Do you have anything you extras related that happened in VIP that you regret? Thanks for your time!

22 comments

• SerenitySinn
    5 years ago
    1. This ones kinda hard?? Started 16yrs ago in a bikini bar, then after a year went nude and everything. Little of everything has changed. I think quality of girls have changed in more recent years, nowadays some clubs kind of let anyone work(but guys kinda like different things) I thinks MOST younger girls coming thru feel more entitled? thinking they deserve and should get more. For sometimes do hardly nothing? Girls over the years have undercut on prices which has led to less $$ (better for you guys) Lots of girls nowadays tend to play on phone or sit around not talking to guys (which is what they are there for, at least should be)? Lawsuits few years back has changed things!!! Seems like most just want everything exactly their way, fuck everything else!!!!! Less bizzness in general, or some of people just not spending as much (younger crowd is different? Not saying some don’t spend $$ but just different)? I think some areas are oversaturated with clubs?? Lot more girls taking customers out of clubs more than years back in areas. There’s many things different, some I’m missing or ain’t thinking of right now?? (SORRY IM BARTENDING AS IM WRITING)😬🤫
  • SerenitySinn
    5 years ago
    2. 🤦🏻‍♀️😬🤷🏻‍♀️ (Some1 always judges) 1st year at bikini club, couldn’t even lift a foot off ground in an open dance area) 1st in 2005 a bachelor party of 8 was in and kinda paid most attention to me?) I took 1 back in for dance. dancing on second song and he slid finger in (kinda jumped and just continued dancing) I was straddling him facing him, just talking and him rubbin n suckin tits and he asked for a little bit of hj and Bj (kinda New it happened in clubs and just said fuck it do it?) so took it and did it!!! He said it was awesome n great?🤷🏻‍♀️ Tryin to make me feel ok. Went back to group for awhile. And was convinced to go after club closed to a room with the Bach Party. My 1st Outside The Club (I had a guy with me, security?) But got $ and had few drinks and kinda just a big gangbang of 8🤦🏻‍♀️ Experience was PRETTY CRAZY!!! Liked it-Hated it?? Cried and slept for 2days straight?? Cried some more, thought I was horrible?? Until my man said STOP. You did it , it’s overwith!!! You either don’t do it anymore or you do. It doesn’t make you horrible. And I kinda became a hoe🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ 😬
  • SerenitySinn
    5 years ago
    3. 1st year at bikini bar was pretty good. Had to dance and actually kinda work at $10 a song then. But I did pretty well. Tampa again has changed like lots of places. I’ve always done ok!!! I’ve been bartending mostly lately? Occasionally a VIP room certain people?? But probly back to everything soon on off days of bartending!!! Haven’t danced a lot of other places?? I did b4 a few, Miami,Daytona, up in Ohio, in PA. But it’s been few years.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    No hey I give you a ton of credit. Most dancers will not admit that stuff openly but they go through the same feelings and what not. And you know what, there’s like nobody there for them to talk to about it unless you got a great bestie y’all’s terms. These dancers get judged so harshly by their peers. It’s crazy. And hell, those people judging ain’t paying your fucking rent end of story. I got to admit first time OTC being a 8 guy gangbang seems little advanced for the first time out. I’m sure you would probably tell yourself baby steps next time. But hey those rookie mistakes build us up. Im sorry it was a negative experience for you but I loved how you were able to get back up and move on.
  • SerenitySinn
    5 years ago
    Thanks!!! Haha!! Ya it was a crazy night!! I jumped WAY in. But there’s been worse? 05-2010 were some extremely crazy experimental years!!!! I kinda tried everything!!!!! Had to do over, ya maybe would of told myself baby steps?? Wasn’t really negative?? Just was all new and not liking myself for it that night!!! But yep I’ve learned lots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • SerenitySinn
    5 years ago
    4. Dancing side - No beef with other strippers really?? Kinda stay away and just do me. Customers?? Not much beef either, some are Asshole’s, get stupid, but whatever. Not payin me for something once or twice, when I shoulda got money upfront?? Barside- dancer do lots of annoying things. But most don’t mess w/me. 🤨 Customers - same thing? just basic things here n there, not buying a drink that’s required or something simple. But normally it’s all pretty good. No big beef or anything??? 5. I’ve had good nights New Car, 5000, few thousand? Bad nights? Just a really really slow bad night and gettin few dollars. But ya have some here n there🤷🏻‍♀️ 6. I’ve kinda always been the kind doing pretty much what the other person wants?? some reason, never been into eatin me out much?? It happens, cuz some guys want it. I like doin it to other girls😛🤷🏻‍♀️ Just kind of the giver!!!!!! I like all stuff, all positions!!! Besides riding forever n ever, feels good but tiring. For some reason Layin on my stomach and guy doin from on top from behind🤷🏻‍♀️ But I’ve done pretty much everything. 7. I don’t really hate anything?? Not a fan, kinda laugh at guys showin off? Gettin hundreds & hundreds or more in $ingles and don’t spend a dollar over and over, visit few times and do it to show off - look cool???? And really rude for no reason, but I just ignore it?? Quality(of course $$$😜) But someone that’s just real, says what they want. Just Nice is good. Physical?? I’ve been w/ all kinds Younger-Older White,Black,Latino,Asian, all kind. In shape/Out of shape 8. 😬🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ Most been out b4. In VIP regret???? Told ya I’ve tried lots!!! Years ago! Lotta $$$ Fisted Regret?? More or less learned IT HURTS!!! Years ago a LONG TIME GOOD regular wanting to go no cover and said would pull out and didn’t on purpose (knowing I wasn’t on any birth control) Regret?? Again More or less kinda learned!! Years ago agreed on a Kinda Very Extreme Domination!!!! Belts, paddles, a weeble or weavel stick??? Not sure?? But looks kinda harmless, but OH MY it’s EVIL!!!!!!!!! Smacking and few other things? But again Regret?? Learned I don’t mind ruff and dominated!!! But not bruised for days and layin in bed in pain. There may be more?? Sorry gettin home late from work and TIRED 😴 ONLY REGRET KINDA??? In or Out —- is if I didn’t do what ya wanted and wasn’t satisfied!!!! Talking, A Dance, Whatever.
  • SerenitySinn
    5 years ago
    Thanks Muddy!!! 😬🙄🤪 Sorry not the greatest answers!! Kinda bizzy workin??? And Just TIRED. + the 🧠 brain just ain’t workin!!! 🤪 GoodNight😴 / GoodMorning ???
  • samiel
    5 years ago
    Thanks for taking the time to answer! Good stuff.
  • heelslvr
    5 years ago
    Thanks that was awesome, appreciate the initiative, and SerenitySinn, thank you for you r time and honesty.....bravo
  • EndlessSummer
    5 years ago
    I 💝 the candor here!! Keep up the great work Serenity...as a fellow veteran, I agree with and have experienced some of the changes over time that you note... And, some day, I hope to have the freedom to be as brave as you are!! 😊 🌞
  • RTP
    5 years ago
    I thought this was great also. Candid, believable, and most can relate to her feelings.
  • bullzeye
    5 years ago
    Thanks for being so forthcoming with your answers to these questions. 👏👏👏
  • Lovelyeast
    5 years ago
    This was great Muddy. Ya the best 😘
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    ^^^Right back at u B. And thanks for the feedback guys. And thank you so much SS! I appreciate the insight. Awesome stuff. I would love to see more of this. People stories are really interesting to me.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Good insights! Thanks
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Fun
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Serenity’s turn to interview a PL. ......
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Ooh nice, both for Muddy on asking and Serenity for answering. This is an interesting thread for sure. #9 As a bartender, how does it feel to observe the room? A relief you aren’t doing the same anymore? Nostalgia for the times you had? #10 For #4 you mentioned that you mostly keep to yourself and do you. Have other dancers ever reached out to you in any kind of way? Either for emotional support or asking advice?
  • SerenitySinn
    5 years ago
    @Every1 Thanks!!!😬🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ #9. As Bartender, I’ve been doin it on/off as long as long as been in bizzness, few days a week?? Observing room, I kinda run other waitresses and everyone!! Basically it’s makin sure customers have their drinks and whatever else they might need. 1 here in Tampa I also put dancers and customers into their rooms whether it’s reg dance rooms or 1/2hr VIPs!!! I still have regulars see me. But mostly lately I set them up w/ other girls or they just come hang out. A relief?? I’ve still done VIP rooms and stuff here n there, just not as much?? But probably soon back at it all on my days not bartending/serving!! And if I’m not out of town doin something??? #10. Dancing mostly to myself, I mean I talk to people and lotta girls ask stuff. I’ll help out new ones if they need. Lots have reached out over years : 39 be 40 in March 😬🙄🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Been around all adult biz stuff for AWHILE but yes: family issues, boyfriend/girlfriend issues, money issues, so called/wanna be - money manager issues. Little bit of everything!!
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    #11. Speaking purely from your bartender background (non stripper related), what qualities make a customer stand out for you to want to engage in conversation? What qualities will make you remember customers on future events?
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    enjoyable read! and thanks for opening up girl.
  • SerenitySinn
    5 years ago
    #11. As a bartender/server I have to engage customers. I have to sell them a drink when they get in🤷🏻‍♀️ But I usually talk to any1, whether dressed nice or dressed down. (I’ve had some of my best $$$ from ones lookin kinda bummy.) But I’m also there to let dancers, entertainers make $$$!!! I usually end up getting talked to because they are kinda lazy(some) I have a lot of regulars come see me wherever I’m at and I mostly introduce them to the girls so they can try talking to them. But I just talk to everyone, about life, lots of sports(lotta football, hockey, racing) I see watches ⌚️ I end up asking about them a lot (my man loves watches) But qualities: JUST BEING SOMEWHAT NICE $$$$ of course never hurts😜 (again SORRY, 🧠brain isn’t thinking much) Had to fill in Dayshift today 11- 730pm ish, after bein up til 9am not thinking I’d have to work🤪
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion