tuscl

Wife and I need couple-friendly recommendation for Phoenix/Scottsdale

She loves going but will only do dances if private - at least a curtain or no-peep booth.
Any ideas.

14 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Never been but have read Bourbon Street is a well-managed club - these type clubs tend to fit couples but I really don't know how well couples may do there
  • minnow
    5 years ago
    Disagree with Papi. I've seen very few, if any couples at BSC. Christies-Tempe is more geared towards co-ed, party atmosphere type groups. Haven't been to that club in a while, so can't speak about current private curtain areas there, if any. OP could try reading reviews, or calling prospective clubs.
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    Went with my SO to BS and Christie's (before the remodel) and had a good time at both. It's always about how many, if any couple friendly ladies are in the house.
  • kmej2015
    5 years ago
    @desertscrub - get your skepticism, for what it's worth you're wrong. I did pay with no reviews, because I needed information being in a town we're not familiar with. LA, Vegas, Dallas, DC (sucks), or SF (yes that's an oxford comma you ignorant rube) I wouldn't need to ask. found the site - seemed legit so I asked.

thanks to those who helped

While I don't suck balls, my dead mother may appreciate the attention. But, I will be sure to send you my review personally after our trip.

get laid and calm down
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    1st shot,
    kmej3015 ninjas scrub
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^ 🤗
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Law enforcement going after strip clubs simply proves how pathetic law enforcement has become. How about going after drug dealers or murderers? Better yet what about the illegal vermin flocking here?
  • kmej2015
    5 years ago
    Laughable
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Welcome to the board kmej3015. Dont worry, not all the members here are trying to melt in your mouth. We have been asking for a safe place for members like desertscrub and pistola, where they can glow each other until their heart is content
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    There are big changes happening December 1st. Hopefully this is one of them!😁
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Christie’s Tempe is the only place I’ve found where they gave any good attention to my SO. Good luck, not sure what you’re looking for.
  • kmej2015
    5 years ago
    Ended up at BS for two nights. First night was fantastic - eventually 1 hour in champagne room earned a number and OTC privileges on a future visit. Haven’t taken that step so debating...

Second night we knew she was busy but decided to try our luck and as @Longball300 suggests it’s all about if there are couple-friendly ladies working. Turns out second night there were not so we went home early and entertained ourselves (OK actually we fell asleep watching HGTV, but still a nice night).

I will throw out this caution, another “couple” came in and acted like they were there to party then the dude leaves and the girl starts hitting on us and then says she lost her phone and can she borrow mine - I said sorry I don’t bring my phone into club - but clearly a scam couple.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Thanks for the feedback
  • codemonkey
    5 years ago
    @kmej2015 Go ahead and write a review for the club so desertscrub can call it a club ad.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion