tuscl

My club is closed down

Lovelyeast
New York
Monday, November 18, 2019 12:25 PM
Club W is closed for renovations unfortunately..... So here’s the clubs that I will be scouting Johnnys Hitching Post NYC Gentlemen’s Club Exit 11 Lookers Anyone have any suggestions. I do not have a car so I will be working day shift unless the club provides transportation

20 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Did they say how long Club W was gonna be closed?
  • K
    5 years ago
    Let us know where you land. Of those clubs i think the HP is the best option.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Hi B, I would’ve suggested Riviera in Queens but you straight up don’t even want to be on a train late at night I understand. Don’t have experience with Jersey dayshifts only night but I think you would do well out there at a lot of clubs in Jersey. And not a ton of dayshifts in Manhattan but my recommendation hit up Satin Dolls in Hell’s Kitchen. They definitely got customers coming in there in the day and could probably use more girls tbh. And I would get behind NYC Gentleman’s club but haven’t been there on the dayshift yet. Sucks there’s not even one uptown club but it looks like Queens is saying “Yo I got this”
  • Lovelyeast
    5 years ago
    My manager said a few days.
  • Lovelyeast
    5 years ago
    Muddy. Thanks for the advice. Queens may be a go and for night. I could take the train there when it’s early and then take an Uber back to cut cost. I will try Satin Dolls
  • PinkSugarDoll
    5 years ago
    My home club was shut down at the start of October, very very shitty—I know how you feel. Hope you are able to find a new home.
  • Lovelyeast
    5 years ago
    I actually am diagnosed with anxiety and depression. I freak out when I get behind the wheel. Thank you desertscrub for pointing that at, that I can’t afford a 2,000 beat up car. I have had my breast done twice Cash $14000 and have stocks n bonds You know I really starting not to like Tuscl. It’s always some Jerk going out their way to be mean to me. It honestly feel like because I am a Blk girl a lot of men on here seek out to pick on me. Cause I see how y’all kiss other dancers ass.......
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @ DesertScrub most in Manhattan don’t own a car it costs more to park than it’s worth, way cheaper to rent a car for out of town trips plus it’s slow as fuck getting around by car much easier to use the subway
  • Lovelyeast
    5 years ago
    Exactly @twentyfive parking tickets in nyc are in the 100’s The fact that I live in the city and not the outer boroughs a person who knows NYC would know I’m paying a lot in rent and wouldn’t even question how could I not afford something.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Bharlem81 said "You know I really starting not to like Tuscl. It’s always some Jerk going out their way to be mean to me. It honestly feel like because I am a Blk girl a lot of men on here seek out to pick on me." This isn't meant to be a justification, but almost all dancers here pick up at least one or two guys who decide to troll them relentlessly for whatever reason. I think it's pretty dumb, but it's not likely to change. And desertscrub isn't known for being particularly gentle with anyone. I'm not sure if you're getting picked on because you're black, but I know that there are plenty of guys here who have zero issues with black dancers. If you ever wind up at a Rhode Island club, I'll be happy to prove that in person. I think you're hot. Anyway, good luck finding a club that works for you. I'm sorry that you're club is closing.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @BHarlem there are plenty of jerks here let’s not make that a racial issue.
  • Lovelyeast
    5 years ago
    No disrespect @twentyfive but I can speak how I feel and don’t need anyone telling me WHAT I should do. If I miss a mark then it is what it is. But I always speak what is truly in MY experience and in MY Heart Every other person in here have said whatever they have felt and I will partake in that luxury as well
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I wasn’t saying you’re rong just pointing out that there is plenty of jerks here, that’s a fact and I wasn’t trying to tell you how you should feel just saying how I feel
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    And I still think you're hot. For what it's worth...
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Just to clarify, that was directed at Bharlem81, and not 25...
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    Bharlem81. You have an absolute right to say whatever you feel in your heart is right. I donot doubt there are some racist jerks among us. I think that there are a few that don’t like any dancer participation. So you are right to feel picked on. Not all of us are that way. I like to see all dancers participate as much as they want it makes the site a much better place. I think you are smart and you are hot. If I had a chance I would certainly want to hang with you and get a dance or so.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    One needs to take TUSCL with a grain of salt - pretty-much everyone here is dysfunctional to a certain extent. The anonymous nature and unmoderated TUSCL format is kinda a breeding-ground for troll behavior - it is to be expected that someone will piss in your cornflakes at some point - you can't take what someone says on a site like this to-heart/personally, it's counterproductive to do so. dessertscrub is a well-known cornflakes-pisser - just look thru his Contributions list - and some days he's just off-the-rails.
  • Lovelyeast
    5 years ago
    I know that you are right @papi_Chulo I will take more things with a grain of salt. With that being said Lookers will be my next club. I will be working there day shift
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I'd be happy so see you naked and get dances B. As far as getting shit? The anonymity allows the nothings of this world equal footing, so just ignore them.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @Bharlem. I would love to visit you at a club. I have come to really enjoy AA dancers. They are now my favorite ethnicity. If you ever dance in MO, IL, KS or TN, please let me know.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion