tuscl

Hanging with Rick Dugan

Matching white suits. Strutting down the street in unison to the song “Rhythm of the Night” by Debarge. It was a rough neighborhood, but soon even the minions of the ghetto joined us in our dancing march to the strip club. I was hanging out with Rick Dugan, trying to learn from the Master as any padawan monger would and we were off to the strip club to bring home the hottest girls in town.

I had a chance to see the system live and in action. We approach the door to the club. The bouncer says “Halt!” Dugan then says “I got this” Rick then shakes his chest side to side rapidly as though he as large boobies. Still we were rejected. I asked for reason as to why they wouldn’t let somebody of Rick Dugan’s stature in, reason given by management was and I quote “So much of a flaming homosexual, we feared he would burn the club down” Rick undeterred takes off down the street into the sunset. He jumps up and clicks his heels.
*Freeze*
*Credits roll*
*Que theme song from St. Elmo’s Fire”

It was in this moment that I had realized that this was the biggest douchebag to ever walk the face of the earth.

3 comments

• rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Another homo-erotic cry for attention. But this one is even creepier than the last, so much so in fact that I'm starting to seriously wonder about muddy's mental state. Just ewww...
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Sure Rick and talking about your OTC dates like your Hannibal Lecter using terms like “sink my teeth into” that’s not creepy at all. I’m sure your “prey” doesn’t think so atleast.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ^ Huh? Feel free to link to that Muddy so that we can all see it because I'm fairly sure I've never alluded to biting anyone. You might be jumbling my comments in with another one of your homo-erotic fantasies about me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion