tuscl

Strip Club name and ownership change/ How do I write review?

FishHawk
The mustache makes the man
The old Arety’s Angels SC here in Pensacola has changed ownership and is now Staxxx. Should I start a new review chain or just do my review under Arety’s. There is significant inside remodeling done and new administrative changes as well on dance types available etc?

8 comments

• FishHawk
    5 years ago
    I have requested a new entry for Staxxx Cabaret. Between the ownership change and the remodeled inside it is enough different to be a new club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Lately it has taken weeks to more than a month to add a new club - if you don't want to wait that long to publish the review then you can put it under the old club and maybe copy it to the new club once it's up.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    This is a cloudy subject. I think that if the old club had not shut down, it would be better to submit a club information update, which doesn't take long to fix and submit your review under which ever name appears when you are ready to submit your review.

When Founder updates the page it shows the new and old name of the club.
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    I have submitted my review under Arety’s Angels but have noted in the title the name change.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^ I approved it
  • GrayFox
    5 years ago
    I wrote that a club closed under that club. Had to say it several times to get pass the word required. One person rejected the post because it lacked detail. Really!!!. Need way to let.people a place closed or opened
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    Same is true for Babes in Las Vegas which is now Minks.
  • rl27
    5 years ago
    Anyone who rejects a review that says the club is closed, for not enough detail, either didn't even read the review, is an idiot or a jackass, or all the above
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion