tuscl

Angry Wife?

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
I saw an interesting comment posted today on SCL.

From Wife:

"(name of stripper) (phone number) you stole my kids college fund"

-------
I assume the wife found the stripper's name and phone number on her husband's cell phone. It was posted on the Hip Hugger's site (Kokomo IN)

How does she know what club the girl works at? So maybe it's a fake post. If it's true -- that's cold. Makes me glad I am single.

13 comments

• casualguy
    17 years ago
    That's one lucky husband if she's blaming the stripper and not him.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I remember sitting in a strip club one time and a woman apparently came and surprised her husband by grabbing a beer bottle and hitting it on his head knocking him out. She didn't stay around but the club called an ambulance. The other night I saw 2 female customers getting all over the floor going at it in a fight before the bouncers had them restrained. I wonder what they are putting in the water? Lots of aggressive woman around nowadays.
  • evilcyn
    17 years ago
    Ok, how about an angry daughter.. We had a guy in the champainge room getting a dance, next thing he knows his daughter is swinging on him and screaming " how could you do this to mom" I have never seen him again..
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    There is a is a guy (regular)that the girls call Mr. D. If I am 65, then he has to be pushing 80. Always comes into the club in bib overalls and baseball cap. Always partakes of the free buffet, has a couple of drinks, has one or two dancers sitting with him, and always gets several lap dances. I am told that he earns his strip club money as a handy man. One day Mrs. D. comes into the club, grabs him by the ear and as she is dragging him out of the club was heard to say "So, this is where you have been spending your afternoons." I don't know if she died or they got diverced but Mr. D. is still at it.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    A stripper I knew had another stripper attack her in the club after she had sat with the other's husband and asked if he wanted a dance. She fought back and yelled that she didn't know who he was, she assumed he was just another PL, and what was he doing there in the first place? It wasn't her fault if the other stripper couldn't keep her man in line.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Bad stripper karma -- sometimes a cat fight is fun to watch, other times it's annoying, and once in a while it's a big ego rush. :)
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    Sounds like the makings of a future Dr. Phil show to me.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Sounds like the makings of a PAST Jerry Springer show to me ... :)
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    The part about it being the woman's responsibility to "keep her man in line" is so typical of strippers. Of course, they're always crying about their own man sleeping around on them, too.
  • evilcyn
    17 years ago
    Mae West Quote " Never ask a man where he has been. If he is out on legitimate buissiness he doesn't need an alibi, and girls if he has been out on illegitimate buisness, its your own damn fault."
    I love Mae west, she is my hero...
  • chitownlawyer
    17 years ago
    evilcyn, you expressed my thoughts in a much more concise way. I would like to ask this wife: How attentive are you to your husband? Do you still treat him like a lover, or just like a checking account? Do ever do anything with him that doesn't also involve the children...or has the relationahip that the two of you once had become subordinated entirely into parenting.

Married men who go to strip clubs are generally looking for something that they aren't getting at home (maybe with good reason, however). Rather than blaming the stripper for her childrens' depleted college funds, she might be well-advised to look into a mirror.

End of sermon.

• Book Guy
    17 years ago
    "Married men who go to strip clubs are generally looking for something that they aren't getting at home" -- yeah, but what if that thing that they're looking for is, maybe, access to a wide and novel variety of hot women, or access to a very young woman, or access to a skinny fit woman, or ...

• FONDL
    17 years ago
    In my opinion, a lot of married men who go catting around are lonely and are subconsciously looking for the girl they married, who unfortunately no longer exists. Or as I once read, "When a man and woman get married, he hopes she'll never change and she hopes he will. They're usually both disappointed." I think that's one of the saddest truths I've ever read. (Anyone know the source of that quote?)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion