tuscl

Anyone ever buy anything for a TJ Zona Girl?

san_jose_guy
money was invented for handing to women, but buying dances is a chump's game
Of course there is food, drink, and fichas. But I mean things more durable.

1. Those sidewalk school girls, with their wedgies. I guess the sidewalk has its limitations, but in the bedroom away from there, they would do well with some real stripper shoes. And it looks like there are some zona stores which specialize in slut wear. Fun to bring a girl in there.

And then if you are planning on keeping her behind closed door for some time, photo session and all, then thigh high stockings, and maybe a garter belt, are always good. Always thinking about what she will wear which will stay on.

Too many strip club dancers omit such things.

2. Then maybe a book to read, or a translation dictionary. Lots of strip club girls read lots of books. They tell me about it. One even had a paid domain web site to talk about such. No pictures of herself or anything which said she was a stripper.

3. How about one of those new Palm Computers, easier to access email and the web, maybe to keep up on stuff you are sending her.

4. Of course if you are banging her in hotels, you are only seeing one facet of her life. If you can see her at her residence, you will probably find that there are all kinds of things which she needs.

Any one ever do this?

SJG

X - The Have Nots
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTGGfvrW…

X - Los Angeles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUiZHt6s…

8 comments

• TFP
    5 years ago
    *crickets*
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    I will shower them with gifts when they join the organization I am building.
  • PutaTester
    5 years ago
    I have an ATF for which I have purchased cosmetics in the US that she cannot get in Mexico.
    Gave her a silver necklace that I had intended for another girl, but ended up cutting the original girl lose.
    Took the ATF Xmas shopping two years ago and bought her a pair of those high heeled shoes the putas wear and a few bras.
    Last Xmas I bought her a pair of gold earrings that she wanted. (The store was closing and they were only $40.)

Why? She is the sweetest little thing. Cute face. Hot body. Great attitude. Loves sex.
    I see her 6-10 times a year. Almost all TLNs. Sometimes 2 or 3 days/nights in a row.
    Some of those TLNs were $0. She knew I was in town, but I said I was too tired to meet. She replied that just wanted to be with me; no money required.
    Have done a few 3-ways with her. (She is great about finding other girls for me to enjoy, but I am getting too old to enjoy 3-ways.)
    Doesn't matter if I have done a few other putas; she shows up and my motor gets running.
    I have also given her a few dildos.
    When I am not in TJ, she sends me videos of her using the dildos on herself.
    She has also given me a number of gifts of modest value.

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Awesome Tahoe, thanks! Sounds fantastic!

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Thanks again for that awesome account Tahoe!

Do people find that TJ Zona girls use the Internet, like WWW and email? If you giver her like a biz card or some promotional, is she equiped and likely to follow the site?

I have found that local AMP girls use Cell Phones and Texting. But most do not use email or www, and most have no equiping beyond a cell phone.

One though does use facebook and can use email. But mostly it is still just facebook and texting.

So, even though they would be able to use such, it just is not really part of their world. Texting is their main thing.

SJG
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    tahoecruz definitely kicks his mexico experience into a much more advanced level than i have. i’m still a newbie in first gear and tahoe’s in top gear.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Impressive, yes.

SJG
  • SJGTHREATENSWOMEN
    3 years ago
    ESS JAY GEE
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion