tuscl

Sounds like big changes coming, would you like to see the profile pages Myspaced

Before you say no immediately to my question because I already know you did. Somebody mentioned it before me I don’t want to take the credit but this could be the inevitable step to the future in recruiting more dancers to the site. i.e. customizing your page to fit your tastes, bringing back the banner even playing music. Bringing more personalization to our profiles.

I never had a MySpace but why not show sexy pics and blast emo music to anybody who checks out my profile. Ok maybe we don’t want that but this is how girls think. They like that shit. I think founders grand vision (not to speak for him but fuck it I will) of the site is to have it become like an online strip club. Where we can get tons of booby pics and scope out local dancers that we want to bang. I mean watch from a distance legally. At the very least get a hand job by the dumpster.

6 comments

• whodey
    5 years ago
    Why would founder want to make this site like myspace? Does anyone even use myspace anymore? If founder wants to emulate a social media site there are much more successful ones out there.
  • SerenitySinn
    5 years ago
    I’ve only been on for 2 weeks here n there?

And I see I got more pics than most😬🤷🏻‍♀️
    (and full pics not hiding much, besides other people that might be in them)

Just tryin to show pics of workin and just everyday life???

But I’m new,(to this) SORRY FOR ALL PICS😬
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    ^^^No SerenitySin shut up we love them. Keep them comin
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    No.
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    Love the pictures. Feel free to post any you want.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Good idea
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion