tuscl

Things heard in VIP

“Your dick is clean, I like this”

Girl was hot but I don’t know whether to be flattered or horrified. What is an unclean dick supposed to look like? I pray with her broken English she meant that I shave down there. All I know is I need to shower and get the fuck out of New Jersey.

6 comments

• SerenitySinn
    5 years ago
    “Your dick is clean, I like this” 😂

I like clean too!!!! Whether she meant clean shaved, not so stinky, sweaty clean, whatever.

Be flattered. Horrified for her? She must of had some good ones 😬

• SerenitySinn
    5 years ago
    I’ve heard & have seen all kinds of things in VIP and elsewhere!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🙄😂🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    If it is NJ - the dancers are happier when rimming you and finding a clean asshole.

We like to set the bar very low!
  • RTP
    5 years ago
    I heard a dancer at a mostly non-extras club telling the female bartender that she will never give another bbbj to a man who is not manscaped. She then goes into great detail about the hair that she got between her teeth from a guy (she named him) in the VIP. She is clearly saying this loud enough for all to hear. I wanted to take her for a dance at this point, but alas, I am not shaved.
  • K
    5 years ago
    Many dancers use alcohol wipes to sanatize. She does not know the last time you washed down there. Think of the sweat that must build up over the day. I am surprised more dont
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Heard in the VIP next to me...

"That's the perfect size. It won't hurt at all."

My dancer: "Well, I guess she's new."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion