tuscl

James Harden's Performance on the Court and in Strip Clubs

IHearVoices
954 (South Florida)
Thursday, November 7, 2019 3:20 PM
Reddit user AngryCentrist analyzed Harden's performances in different NBA cities to see if there was a relationship between club quality and Harden's quality of play. Surprise surprise, Harden does worse in NBA cities with better clubs. I've never liked Harden, and the beginning of that was when I found out how much he tricks off in SCs and the way that he does it. He's the antithesis of everything TUSCL stands for. His constant flopping and playing for fouls...and complaining that he should be MVP every year...only added to my dislike for the Houston Hobbit. You can find the methodology used for the analysis in the link below. It's rather interesting if you're into that sort of thing. [view link]

4 comments

• Playademan
    5 years ago
    Definitely should have used tuscl rankings instead of google. SLC third and Toronto last? There’s something wrong there
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    The methodology is flawed. He used "average google review rating" for strip clubs rather than TUSCL ratings.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    This dude hasn’t shaved his beard in a very long time. If he bangs out a few dirty strippers on the road - that beard must have the scent of skank deeply embedded in there! I’m not a big Harden fan, but if he’s single, then it’s all good. That Tristan Thompson was a dirt bag when he hit up the clubs while his baby mama was preggo.
  • rattdog
    5 years ago
    i'm going to test this theory for daily nba fantasy on saturday when houston heads out to play the bulls. i know that chicago has shitty clubs. so he should fill out the stat sheet across the board yeah?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion