tuscl

IF SJG ENCOUNTERTED WAFFLE

Thursday, November 7, 2019 12:48 AM
HE WOULD BEAT HER TO A BLOODY PULP FOR TALKING TO HIM IN A "DISRESPECTFUL" MANNER BAN THIS MOTHERFUCKER NOW.

20 comments

• wiffle shwaffle
    5 years ago
    First of all, I am not this poster, guys. Founder can probably verify that by checking IPs. Second, I believe in your message and believe he would most likely become physically violent in person. He reminds me a lot of my narcissistic exboyfriend. Third, it is true that I have zero respect for SJG. Fourth, I didn't ask for this attention or post. Fifth, if SJG is here to stay and you don't like him then stop feeding him the attention he, a narcissist, craves. Stop addressing him. Stop responding to him. I'm for banning him, but that's not up to me. I have him on ignore and am using it as it's intended. Sixth, this is The Ultimate STRIP CLUB List. Not TMZ.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    I don’t agree with this in any way. I don’t condone violence against women. I also don’t believe it is useful to post about hurting a woman in a forum where an unstable guy like SJG exists. Also, I believe SJG is all talk and no action. He has used the threat of not tolerating certain comments during f2f encounters, and that is an idle threat. It is something that he thinks will make him sound more manly. So, I would change the op to read - If SJG met Waffle in person, he would beat his meat to a bloody pulp (after apologizing to Waffle and running back home) - because he is all talk and highly impotent.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    "Also, I believe SJG is all talk and no action." _______________ Hard to tell for sure. To play it safe I would cool it with all the SJG-bashing.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    5 years ago
    Tell you what, if SJG can find his way to South Florida this week, I will personally pay for his Uber or Lyft ride from the airport to wherever he wants to go so I can meet him face-to-face. Next week I'll be with my SD, and he isn't into dudes (sorry SJG). He really is all talk and no action. That much is obvious based off of his history on this board. He is nothing but a little bitch. He is a nobody and nothing.
  • founder
    5 years ago
    Just a friendly reminder that I have and will continue to aid law enforcement in their investigations concerning members of this website. Obviously I don't condone violence against anyone. I also don't like to "ban" people, as that is just short of impossible. I've always found the solution to be stop feeding the trolls. Thanks for your continued support of tuscl.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    The idea that SJG is a tough guy or dangerous is about as fucking stupid as any idea in history. The tough guy acts; the pussy makes anonymous threats no-line like SJG. Before anyone says it; yah he posts about guns, but with urine dribbling down his leg and his hands shaking he would not and could not hit anything under the size of the grand canyon. I do find it kind of funny that the police would investigate anyone on this website due to jurisdictional issues. The impotent posts regarding violence by SJG would not be a crime in Massachusetts.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I think @founder is blowing smoke because I know for a fact that two way blocking works much better Founder seems to think it’s ok to say the most vile repugnant shit and just ignore it, funny buddy I’ll bet you wouldn’t tolerate it if it was directed at you I seem to remember a thread where you told folks if y’all go off topic that you would ban them
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    I've had SJG blocked since forever, not because I care about what he says, but because I dont care at all and was tired of scrolling past his constant babbling and ranting. But, I made the mistake of forgetting to log in and saw what that stupid twit 25IQ had to say. How fucking narcissistic and stupid can you possibly be? This has absolutely nothing to do with whatever panties-in-a-twist kindergarten beef you have with Founder, you useless, never-was, demented, ignorant, cranky, old, geezer. It's not about you! It never is, because no one gives a fuck about an 80 year old snowflake! As far as SJG goes, I would just ignore him. Waffle is spot on when she wrote that he gets off on the attention. His keyboard posturing is hilarious when he gets confronted, but he is living a zero sum life. The cruellest thing anyone can do is to ignore him.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^?I wish you would ignore me you respond to every post I make yourself surprising nobody they all know I own your weak ass and have going back to the days where you called me and several others porch monkeys You bigoted rancid pos
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Hell yea founder
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Damn I hate the term porch monkey. Anyone who grew up in the city in the 60's and 70's spent the entire summer on their porch, rather than in the fucking brick oven we called home.
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    The concept of "banning" someone entirely from a board vs individuals choosing to ignore or block another individual are vastly different in very important ways. Ignoring/blocking is like switching the channel on a TV. Rather than listen to Rachel's paranoid delusions, I simply choose not to watch her program. I don't call for her to lose her job and be taken off the air. The OP believes in Cancel Culture. This is the same bullshit we put up with a few years ago wrt to VM being accused of pedophilia and this board suffered because of it. If you can't even stand the thought of someone out there saying things you disagree with, then you have the problem, not the other guy. Even worse, you have more in common with al Qaeda, ISIS, and the taliban than you do with me, the founding fathers, and the ret of this board.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I don't go looking for trouble. I am actually peaceful and friendly. This only changes when people start trying to make trouble for me. A whole bunch of people here need to learn how to post without making references to me. And no one f2f would ever get away with the sorts of things that many of you guys say. SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    ^^^ What a twat.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I don't see eye to eye with gammanu95 on much, but I do respect the way he expresses himself and responds to differences of opinion. SJG
  • HunterBiden
    5 years ago
    I might be a drug addict, alcoholic, womanizer, cheater, and a whore monger - but watching these discussions all centered on some Guy from San Jose is more painful than dropping the soap in a prison shower! I’ve got a stable of beautiful and filthy Ukrainian whores. These girls will fuck anything - and I’m sure a few have fucked goats. I’m not bragging, since I know my gravy train is going to end soon. But, if it will stop the discussions, I will provide San Jose with three of my naughtiest Ukrainian whores for free, just to shut him up! I can be contacted through my Burisma Holdings email account, or via DM on this site.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ You sound like a good candidate for my organization. SJG
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Is Waffle still around or is she another female poster that the creep scared off?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Waffle stopped posting here several months after this thread. I think she just got fed up it.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Another dancer chased off the board by the sjcreep!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion