tuscl

So Waffle, where is this club?

san_jose_guy
money was invented for handing to women, but buying dances is a chump's game
Waffle wrote:

"
As an independent contractor, I would be allowed to talk to anybody in my club as I see fit. If the club were to try to regulate how I speak to people, then they would be dealing with a lawsuit. I am my own business and the club cannot tell me how to run my business. So yes, I would still speak to you like that face to face.
it's also why it's hilarious when I read reviews about guys bitching to managers about girls they did things with in VIP. We are independent contractors and we basically do what we want. 🀷
"

So you would get belligerent with me for no reason, in this strip club? Talk trash about me with other people, and for no reason?

So where is this club, what is its name? Give me an email address for it, because I want to contact them right now.

Sounds like they have a problem, and it is the other workers / contractors and the owner who will be most effected.

Only fair to notify them of their problem, give them a chance to correct it.

So name, location, contact email:

SJG

33 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    β€’
    5 years ago
    LMAO so says the creep that uses a privacy wall to hide the fact he doesn't actually go to strip clubs!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Such a hypocrite!
  • nicespice
    β€’
    5 years ago
    I hope that ignore feature is working out well for you. 😁

P.S. I hope that ignore feature is working out well for you also, chessmaster. 😁
  • SirLapdancealot
    β€’
    5 years ago
    LOL @nicespice san_jose_creep's profile states:

"My New Ignore List:

SirLapdancealot, txtittyfag, SJGsAMPGirlfriend, SanJoseWoman, Waffle"

^ Note Waffle's name. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
  • MackTruck
    β€’
    5 years ago
    I am ready for some chicken and waffles
  • san_jose_guy
    β€’
    5 years ago
    Ignore is useful. I use it sparingly.

But that is still not license for someone who wants to trash talk, and especially to do it for no reason.

I would not put up with that f2f, not in a pubic place, not in a retail environment I worked in, not in one the other party worked in, and not in a strip club either.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    β€’
    5 years ago
    LMFAO san_jose_creep ignores his own ignores. 🀣🀣🀣
  • TFP
    β€’
    5 years ago
    What a fucking idiot. He also doesn't read plain English. She said she's done talking to you, and I don't think anyone here blames her. Well, maybe CC99 lol. Still she was right about what she said in the other thread. No one here gives a shit about anything you post.

Well once again, besides CC99.
  • san_jose_guy
    β€’
    5 years ago
    TFP, that must be hard having someone holding a pistol to your head. Otherwise you could use ignore.

SJG
  • TFP
    β€’
    5 years ago
    Look at this hypocrite telling me to use ignore. When he himself posts his list and yet still responds to said people. Fishul King for real!
  • san_jose_guy
    β€’
    5 years ago
    Ignore is not license to trash talk about people, not about me, not about anyone else.

And of course I would never put up with such f2f.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    β€’
    5 years ago
    LMFAO san_jose_creep is trolling himself on Waffle's behalf. 🀣🀣🀣
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    β€’
    5 years ago
    It appears that Waffle uses the Ignore feature.

Whereas you use the "Ignore" feature.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    β€’
    5 years ago
    Meaning, she can't see this thread, you fuckwit.
  • Uprightcitizen
    β€’
    5 years ago
    Dude you have just amped up the creep scale to perv stalker. Stop fucking scaring off the girls. This behavior I expect WILL get you banned if you keep.it up.
  • SirLapdancealot
    β€’
    5 years ago
    LMAO so in summary, san_jose_creep is threatening to file an email complaint to Waffle's club, all based on something she posted to him on a strip club forum. Ooookayyyy. 🀭
  • PaulDrake
    β€’
    5 years ago
    It's pretty common for guys in prison who are in long term solitary confinement to start fights with the guards. They want human contact and touch so badly that they are willing to get a beat down.

I wonder if there is something like that going on with SJG. Every month or two he seems to have a week where he gets off his meds and seems to WANT everyone to belittle him.
  • SirLapdancealot
    β€’
    5 years ago
    @PaulDrake what's even more telling is the higher level of offense taken from Waffle, a female and a dancer, as compared to any guy TUSCLer. Both you and I, me especially, have said way more offensive things to him than what Waffle did. He's never created a call out thread about any other guy member but as soon as a female ticked him off he created this thread for it. I think he feels emasculated by it all, and this thread is his overcompensation for it. Plus to your point he is very desperate for any kind of interaction with a woman.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    β€’
    5 years ago
    That's because everything SJG posts about women is about dominating them and treating them like pets and/or playthings.

Several of his recent posts include details about the day-to-day operations of his crazy-pants "organization". He wants sex slaves dipped in a veneer of social justice.

Waffle challenging him puts him into a tailspin specifically because she's female.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    β€’
    5 years ago
    But if you want some to see some serious "Sleepytime Rapist" Grade A creepy from SJG, then see how he's responding to poledancer here:

https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=…

Including this gem:

"Later her sleep gets distrurbed, I enter without waking her, let her wake up as I calm her with soft words, and proceed."

So... that's rape.
  • Cashman1234
    β€’
    5 years ago
    This is a painful attempt to get more jerk off information on a dancer a creep finds attractive.

SJG has gone farther off the rails - or farther into the world of creepy.

He will never file a complaint. He wants more info to check out the club website to find more photos of Waffle.
  • skibum609
    β€’
    5 years ago
    SJG - face to face you would wet yourself; cry and then shit yourself.
  • prevert
    β€’
    5 years ago
    No, you guys have it all wrong. Stupid Jerkoff Guy is the male equivalent of the submissive females subraman likes. He’s in his basement right now fantasizing about waffle and pole dancer both abusing him and calling him names.

So he posts this shit here hoping they’ll abuse him more.
  • skibum609
    β€’
    5 years ago
    Lmao @pre
  • san_jose_guy
    β€’
    5 years ago
    Damn, Prevert pegged it.

:) :) :)

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    β€’
    5 years ago
    Discovering Extras, thread where Waffle decided to get belligerent and exasperate a trolling problem.
    https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=…

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    β€’
    5 years ago
    LMFAO triggered san_jose_creep is still trolling himself on Waffle's behalf. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜­
  • HunterBiden
    β€’
    5 years ago
    If you want to know where this Eggo girl dances, hit me up soon! I have connections, but my cash flow is running low.

She sounds clean. But we all know how quickly legs spread when a dancer powders her nose...
  • Uprightcitizen
    β€’
    5 years ago
    ^^^You really are a horrible pos to the human race. Once technology produces a fembot that is totally compliant to any creeptard you will have the only opportunity to fulfill your fantasy. The problem there is you need money and we all know you are a broke non-producing parisite.
  • san_jose_guy
    β€’
    5 years ago
    Uprightcitizen, sounds like you are hoping that they can surgically convert you into a FemBot.

SJG
  • Uprightcitizen
    β€’
    5 years ago
    Soo...tell me about you mother?

'adjusts glasses' πŸ‘“
  • san_jose_guy
    β€’
    5 years ago
    Psychoanalysts and Psychotherapists are creeps. So I oppose them both.

SJG
  • SJGTHREATENSWOMEN
    β€’
    3 years ago
    ESS JAY GEE
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion