tuscl

Donald Trump is the first colored president

CC99
Say yes to the sex industry!
Wednesday, November 6, 2019 2:10 PM
Look at how much hatred our first ORANGE MAN has received for the color of his skin and for his hair? Coming from the same people who claim they support diversity yet hate on our first colored president. The left should be ashamed of themselves.

Time for an orange revolution.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/MVyDYV-9HOw/maxre…

3 comments

• RandomMember
    5 years ago
    His hair looks like someone slaughtered a dead animal and glued it to his forehead. That's why he's hated by liberal animal-rights activists.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Elizabeth Warren makes Donald trump look like the best looking person on earth. Liberals just hate for the same reasons that islmists and nazis hate: sheer stupidity and lack of value as human beings.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    Yes @Skibum all Jewish liberals like myself are also Nazis and we promote universal healthcare because we lack value as human beings.

Warren is (needlessly) too far to the left on healthcare on it may cost her the nomination. In a practical sense her single-payer plan would never become law because the president doesn't craft legislation. The president is at the end of the chain with her signature. Congress would never approve putting 150 M off their private insurance. As dreamlike as building a wall and having Mexico pay for it.

I sure like her attitude as the Sheriff of Wall Street and she understands what happened in 2008.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion