Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Tijuana

Anybody going down November 6?

panerai

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

First timer hoping a veteran can show me the ropes. I'm planning to be at the border around 10pm and was thinking of going alone but found this forum with many helpful people. Let's meet up if you're going to be there, I'll buy you a few beers and tacos for your guidance!

Replies (5)

Profile picture for TJ Lee
TJ Lee
•

Where are you coming from and how many days to party?

Profile picture for panerai
panerai
•

Coming from LA, literally just going to be there for a night for a few hours.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

heck. i left early afternoon allready. being a cheapskate that I am I like guys to buy me beers.

Profile picture for TJ Lee
TJ Lee
•

Mr. J drinks too much liquor 😄.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

yes. i need to really reduce the booze intake.🤪

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement