tuscl

The Other Extras

SirLapdancealot
Knight of the Round Table Dance
Tuesday, November 5, 2019 9:24 AM
This thread isn't about the extras that we are all familiar with. By other extras I mean the little things that good strippers do that make the experience of going to the club just that more enjoyable. They aren't expected to do these things, nor do they have to do them. They just do them because they are trying to keep you a satisfied and repeat customer. ...She doesn't just solicit you for a dance or VIP. Instead she seduces you to want one. She flirts, she teases, she cops feels on you, and she wants the same things back from you. ...She remembers your name every time you reunite with her. ... She'll continue to give you a dance during the in between bumper songs and she doesn't count it as a song. ...She never counts a song that has already started, and if it has, she will either start dancing anyway without charge or she will tease and flirt with you as you wait. ...She lets you choose her music for her stage set and/or private dances. ...She NEVER solicits for a tip. ...If she knows you are waiting for her she checks in on you and will give you an update on her status and when she's available. ...She doesn't bring up club drama unrelated to you. ...She makes eye contact and smiles often.

75 comments

• heelslvr
    β€’
    5 years ago
    This for me is as big as the "other" extras...one of my favorite things is when a girl knows some of your kinks and delivers on them, in my case foot fetish, and I love to kiss. I have a couple of girls at different club that we text a lot and is kind of a GFE, but different, not sure how to explain.
  • SirLapdancealot
    β€’
    5 years ago
    @heelslvr My personal kink one is letting me massage her for a while as part of the flirting and teasing thing. LOL I didn't call it an "other extra" because over time she wants one as bad as I want to give it! πŸ€—πŸ’ƒ
  • FishHawk
    β€’
    5 years ago
    I had one young dancer that when we went to get a dance and it was the middle of a song, would sit on the couch beside me and we would cuddle until that song ended. She also would give me a genuine smile when I walked into the club. She made me feel that she was into me. Even if it was fantasy it was nice.
  • rickdugan
    β€’
    5 years ago
    Most of those initial items sound good. The one exception I'd take is with the part about not sharing club drama. Shit, without dancers giving me the lay of the land, I'd lose valuable intel that I invariably use to my advantage. πŸ˜‰ I'd just add "...and she does it all without unconsciously, without having to force it" and "...she is fun and engaging, chatting effortlessly about you, herself and other topics of common interest." You see the them in my comments. There can be dramatic differences between two girls doing most of that same stuff. For me it's all much less effective with a girl who seems like she's trying to force it. But IMHO the one that can act charming and gracious, like it's a natural part of why she is, can make everything seem more fun.
  • rickdugan
    β€’
    5 years ago
    That first one should have been "...and she does it all seemingly unconsciously, without having to force it"
  • SirLapdancealot
    β€’
    5 years ago
    @rickdugan I agree. The moment I realize that she's "mailing it in" and forcing things it kills all fantasy and makes me reconsider seeing her again in the future. I don't need a Meryl Streep level performance but at least don't act like a robot stripper. As to sharing club drama I get what you're saying but I have limits on it. My ATF DS tells me all the drama going on at her club and it's interesting, but after too much of it I just tune it out and blindly agree with her.
  • Cashman1234
    β€’
    5 years ago
    I'm not sure if this is the same as the other mentions - but I am a filthy pig - and I don't want a dancer who acts offended or who acts like she's never done certain things before. A naughty smile can go a long way. I'm not asking to donkey punch a girl - but I know the dancers in the filthy clubs I enjoy - have sucked a dick or two...
  • Lovelyeast
    β€’
    5 years ago
    Very informative and hilarious.... carry on πŸ“
  • SirLapdancealot
    β€’
    5 years ago
    @Cashman I have a fave that seriously wants to make a PL blush as she stares with the naughtiest of naughty smiles. She's awesome. In the main room she will "pretend" to discreetly hide it but in reality she openly starts to stick shift me OTP and keep squeezing on my hard cock as she just looks at me with that naughty look. Of course in the process she tells me that I have a really nice cock and loves to feel it hard. I don't know if she's an extras girl or not but her club MO is to be as naughty and slutty as possible. And she's a solid 8 with a fitness model body, so it's not like she has to be that way to get business. I call her the 'All American Stripper' because she's both hot and she makes a PL feel like he's a big stud by doing just about everything I mentioned with enthusiasm. Not coincidentally she has a lot of regulars.
  • nicespice
    β€’
    5 years ago
    β€”>”...She doesn't just solicit you for a dance or VIP. Instead she seduces you to want one.” I can personally say things got way easier for me personally in Portland when I stopped asking for dances directly, and instead steered the conversation in a way to try to goad them into asking. They ~really~ don’t like feeling pressured there. I would have assumed many Portland dancers behave that way. 😝
  • SirLapdancealot
    β€’
    5 years ago
    @nicespice there's definitely still the "wanna dance" types here. LOL and you learned the hard way. As your local "agent" I could have just told you if you'd have consulted with me. And I don't even ask for a commish. 😝
  • nicespice
    β€’
    5 years ago
    No, I gave a lot of these dudes like 5+ songs. They just *really* like a lot of emotional labor and a passive attitude.
  • SirLapdancealot
    β€’
    5 years ago
    Oh no doubt on both your points. I'm just talking about the guys that passed on you before you adjusted. It's a buyer's market out here. There are too many clubs with a lot of hot strippers and also over average looking civie women. Also to a lesser extent the passive attitude is the hipster way. Everything is not a big deal to a hipster that is too cool for being cool. Especially in a strip club.
  • PaulDrake
    β€’
    5 years ago
    How about a throwback from last year: ...She walks you to the door. LOL
  • SirLapdancealot
    β€’
    5 years ago
    @nicespice also out here it's like strippers are not just for a dance service. Since the clubs are a lot like a local bar, the strippers are also for a bar buddy and civie girl that wants to hook up type service in addition to getting dances and performing on stage. This is especially true the smaller and more neighborhood bar like the club gets.
  • nicespice
    β€’
    5 years ago
    ^ The customers were less bad about asking for that kind of OTC nonsense (whether as a girlfriend or P4P) than Texas clubs thankfully. It was one of the redeeming qualities about there, and kept me from leaving town sooner. 😝
  • SirLapdancealot
    β€’
    5 years ago
    @PaulDrake well played! That's a classic that benefits both ways - the PL feels "special" and she marks him as hers for all to see. LMAO win-win!
  • SirLapdancealot
    β€’
    5 years ago
    "It was one of the redeeming qualities about there, and kept me from leaving town sooner." ^ Oh you break my heart. And I thought it was because of all my massages. 😭😭😭
  • SirLapdancealot
    β€’
    5 years ago
    @nicespice also again the customers are realistic about strippers due to them being so commonplace. They may want the hot chick hook up fantasy ITC but they also don't expect it to happen in reality OTC. It also wouldn't be "hip".
  • rickdugan
    β€’
    5 years ago
    ==="...She walks you to the door." I haven't had a girl try that in forever. It's a classic ploy that on the surface is designed to make the guy feel special but, more importantly, is done to make sure he leaves so that she can move to the next mark without complications ITC. No thanks. When I'm in the club, it's my playground as much as her workspace and I'll leave on my time and without being dismissed at the door. I'm the club's customer, not hers alone.
  • Electronman
    β€’
    5 years ago
    Good list of under appreciated "extras." One more--- she points out other dancers who give especially good ITC "dances" and maybe even suggests a threesome.
  • SirLapdancealot
    β€’
    5 years ago
    ^ @Electronman Good one! That same fave, aka the 'All American Stripper', I mentioned earlier has done all that too. She's so busy that once she told me to go see another stripper, her friend that works almost the same shift as her, anytime that she's too busy for me and that she would be just as good in a private dance. Also when I told her recently that I would be seeing nicespice instead of her whenever she's in town, she said no problem, smiled, and immediately suggested that we do a VIP threesome! πŸ’ƒπŸ€—πŸ¦„ Up until that point I've never been propositioned for a threesome dance. This fave just does a PL solid in my book. In all ways. She's the closest stripper to checking off all the boxes in this thread that I've ever met.
  • Cowboy12
    β€’
    5 years ago
    "...She NEVER solicits for a tip" ....One of the hottest dancers I spent time with earlier this year violated this one. It's why I don't spend time with her anymore.
  • Clubber
    β€’
    5 years ago
    For me, our meeting is little different than meeting in the general public, but with a lot of sexual innuendo mixed in.
  • SirLapdancealot
    β€’
    5 years ago
    @Cowboy12 Regardless of whether or not they deserve one, soliciting for a tip is really poor form. When it happens to me I never tip as much, if at all, as I would if it hadn't been solicited. And yeah that usually ends the relationship as well. All my faves are tipped fairly and often and they NEVER ask for it.
  • blahblahblah23
    β€’
    5 years ago
    I have conflicting feelings on asking for tips. I would say it is a bad idea if one knows they are likely to see the customer again many times. On the other hand if this is some place I don't care for or won't be there often- then fuck it whatever. It really does increase income. I would agree it is poor form to demand tips all the time if a girl is trying to gain regulars or play the long game in a lot of clubs I've been at. But it depends on the type of customer and region too. Some customers are all about the "time is money" mindset, and it would put him off more if you don't push him to tip or spend in a timely manner. Sounds like Portland is just very laid back in the clubs, which can be good or bad I guess.
  • SirLapdancealot
    β€’
    5 years ago
    @blah I get what you're saying but I'm not viewing it from a locale perspective. I'm viewing it from the entire service industry perspective. Waiters, musicians, valets, etc are all service workers that rely on tips and in general they very rarely ask for tips outright like strippers do more often (relatively speaking). But to your point, I get solicited for tips less in Portland strip clubs then, say, Phoenix.
  • SirLapdancealot
    β€’
    5 years ago
    ^ or San Francisco.
  • blahblahblah23
    β€’
    5 years ago
    I don't really like to ask for tips, but would be lying if I said that I never do. I think it also depends how much something costs and if it annoys me to be bothered. Also it depends on if I am getting shafted by the club and if the customer annoys me or not. LOL
  • blahblahblah23
    β€’
    5 years ago
    I do think excessive nickeling and diming is helping to kill this biz and not just from the dancers... It's just getting to be silly in some clubs. Sure the name of the game is hustle, but sometimes it is too much and even I get embarrassed with how some of these club mgmt and staff nickel and dime every step of the way... just beyond ridiculous.
  • SirLapdancealot
    β€’
    5 years ago
    @blah I completely understand that you are pressured to ask for tips in this industry. And I don't fault you for that either. Just note that it's not always well received to a PL that might not have the same context as you, so it does have a downside. As to the nickel and dime-ing. Amen! Out here in Portland it started with the rip-off club, Casa Diablo, opening and instituting $2 bills only and $40-$50 lapdances. Then other clubs felt they need to compete with that shit and now the dance standard at many clubs is $40/1 or $100/3. But then that forces strippers to raise rates on their regulars (or risk getting fired) which them drives away the business of said regular if they can't afford it. Also I have seen my ATF DS former management start charging late fees for starting work late even though she brings in regulars to the club that would otherwise not go there. I've become a small club supporter and have blackballed the rip off clubs because it ruins the laid back business model that Portland has. It's RIDONKULOUS!
  • gSteph
    β€’
    5 years ago
    I once had a dancer take my hand and lead me to the lap dance room. Interesting gesture; I remember it well for being unique, which I'm sure was the point.
  • SirLapdancealot
    β€’
    5 years ago
    @gSteph yeah that's a nice touch when it happens. But to me I just like following and watching her ass the whole time. Hands free! πŸ˜πŸ‘
  • blahblahblah23
    β€’
    5 years ago
    I always try to grab them by the hand if I am taking them somewhere. The only time that I don't is if the guy refuses to or something. And yeah these clubs are crazy. From my pov I guess I wouldn't mind expensive dances and $2 bills if it leads to more money. And sometimes higher prices do lead to more money I've found. Other times it decreases your money *cough* pensacola *cough*. lmao! I don't know how this affects the Portland market as I've not danced there so I'll shut my mouth :D I just think this sort of scenario is beyond silly. Guy has to pay to valet his car or otherwise pay to park elsewhere. Guy has to pay cover upon entering. Upon entering there is nowhere to sit in main area only in premium bottle service areas which seems like there is almost more bottle service seating than regular seating???? So now he has to pay for a bottle marked wayyy the fuck up. If it's $20 at wally world it's like $350 at the club (with ice and like 2 things to mix it with and waitress attending to them frequently but not always)....So soon as they are seated and got their alcohol the strippers are heavily pressured/encouraged to go up to these dudes. So that pressures us as strippers because if you don't listen hmm you may have issues with mgmt or some other bitch will get the money because you work with a lot of rushed cut throat hos. So dudes are out a few hundred upon barely sitting down now they are being pressured to spend some more immediately yadda yadda yadda because the vultures (strippers) have descended upon them. While the girls are chatting them up waitress is like u wanna buy the lady a drink??? o water u say??? gr8. *returns wit water* 10 dolla. then a tip of course is expected on top of that. which btw the bottle svc of course a large tip is expected. then they go spend money on the girls' dances or rooms or whatever. Then a tip is expected at least on the rooms if not floor dances for the dancer. Oh but wait he is running his card for hte rooms??? le mgr wanna get a tip too!!!!! so he in room??? waitress descends upon dancer n dude. wat ya fuckers wanna drink?? *returns wit drinks* *dude pays and tips some mo* then she hassles dude and girl to be brought into the room. which I guess i doesn't mind too much. but its like he just paid to go in the room and not be hassled lmfao. I think it is worth bringing up being added on to the room sure, and I encourage it. But if the dude says no like 3 times I think he means no so like stop pissing him off. Jesus fucking christ if I was a guy and went through that once I sure as fuck would never return LOL. That does not sound like a good time sorry not sorry.
  • SirLapdancealot
    β€’
    5 years ago
    @blah Wow that is a racket. Definitely not the kind of club I would ever support unless it was the only game in town. The thing is, all that does is create more overhead and it costs more to run a club like that. A lot of the small clubs in Portland run the opposite. No VIPs, no valets, no bouncers (on dayshift), no door attendant, no DJ (on dayshift), no bathroom troll, no cover. There's just a bartender that also has management duties, strippers, a modern jukebox, one (maybe two) stage, and a few private dance booths. I can name a dozen clubs in Portland like this. And they succeed. And there are others with more than the minimum like a small VIP room and other perks. Also the downtown clubs are even more like you describe but still not nearly that bad. And I think that as long as there are a lot of clubs our here, then the big rip off ones will only be a fraction of the total around here. They have their place but as a local I can take a hard pass on them.
  • SirLapdancealot
    β€’
    5 years ago
    "I always try to grab them by the hand if I am taking them somewhere." ^ LMAO @blah no disrespect meant but due to your TUSCL persona I always thought of you as a grab 'em by the nuts type. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ πŸ₯œπŸ’ƒ
  • EndlessSummer
    β€’
    5 years ago
    Wow, I'm so grateful to be able to work in such a laid- back atmosphere! It's very eye opening to read about a lot of different places and how they operate (not that I didn't already know, but it's good to be reminded and hear further details.) Having said that, it is so much easier to focus on what I believe to be the main goal in a SC...... CUSTOMER SERVICE. Now, this comes easy to me because I'm a people person and every job I've had (and there have been many others!) has centered around CS in some way. I don't have to act like I'm happy to see a gentleman walk throug the door, or act like I'm interested in what he has to say, or act like it's fun to be flirty and (dare I say) witty with him...because all of those things are true. (MOST of the time... but, I also feel it's part of my job description to make sure no one ever knows if that's not the case.) I treat men like people and with genuine respect and find that those things are seldom or never not reciprocated. I treat this job like any other, by doing my absolute best at it. I believe part of being a professional dancer means being professional (but not in any kind of stuffy way.) The way I see it is like this... guys have all manner of stresses and pressures outside the walls and poles of a SC, and they come inside to forget about their PITA of a boss/employee/customer/SO/family member or what have you (or sometimes to talk about any number of those things), and just escape into a world of fantasy. It should be stress relief at it's finest, and I personally feel that is what I'm there for, whatever that means to each individual (within reason, of course). So, this post being about extras almost makes me sad. I really think all of these things should be pretty standard... but, alas, there is no such thing as dancer training (at least, not that I've ever been aware of), and there are many contributing factors that can cause an establishment and/or those who work there to lose sight of what it should really be all about. As an industry that isn't booming like it once was, I wonder if a greater focus on excellent customer service would help... Although, as I'm typing that, I realize that T&A and booze are probably always gonna be just fine! 🌞
  • SirLapdancealot
    β€’
    5 years ago
    @EndlessSummer First off, great post. Thank you for it. Seriously. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ So given your "hustle" (the not hustle), do you feel that you have more regulars and make more money than other dancers that may not do those other extras? Also I'm curious how you deal with a customer that's a total dickhead to you.
  • EndlessSummer
    β€’
    5 years ago
    @SirLap My pleasure! 😊 I don't know about having MORE regulars or money, but what seems to hold true over time is consistency. I also feel like there's a certain element of "quality over quantity" that comes into play. This also helps me to answer your other question...I can't tell you the last time a customer was a dickhead to me. It helps that I've been at the same club for a few years and am just genuinely friendly, but I also think if one gives respect, they will get it in return. That being said, I've run into rudeness or inappropriate behavior, but I always find it best to deflect with humor. Then we can all get back to having fun/making money! By way of example, I've had a gentleman sitting at the stage, typing away on his phone. Obviously, this is terribly rude, but instead of making him feel like an asshole, I laugh and tell him not to let me interrupt... maybe a snarky, little smile. 😏 But, inevitably, he's apologetic and now I have his attention, plus an apology tip!
  • blahblahblah23
    β€’
    5 years ago
    hmm I think a lot of clubs are overstaffed or understaffed...Like I think every club should have at least 1 bouncer just depending on the location and how many people can be in there and what type of dancers/clientele are in there. But that is about the only thing I think some places are understaffed on. And then a lot of bouncers don't even do their job anyway so idk why I think of this shit... I do think a lot of clubs have way too many waitresses/mgrs/bartenders/bouncers on at 1 time. And I fucking hate the DJ's almost everywhere I work. I would rather just pay to use a jukebox and select my own damn music. Or I heard of places where girls hook up their phone.. Which sounds like it would be lovely as long as they do airplane mode or something so you don't hear every call or notification lmao...
  • SirLapdancealot
    β€’
    5 years ago
    @blah you may like it out here. You should check it out. And bring your wifey. πŸ¦„πŸ€—πŸ’ƒ (I'll give you a foot massage if you do.)
  • EndlessSummer
    β€’
    5 years ago
    @blahblah Everyone loves our daytime DJ!! He left for a while and we had others that could never measure up, so we were all thrilled when he came back! I know how much of a damper a sucky DJ can put on a day... IMO, one of the greatest things about my club is the staff and how they treat the dancers. It trickles down from the top as well... in most places, everyone's asshole puckers when the owner walks in, but not here. All the employees hug him, and all the customers shake his hand. I've worked in other places that have some of the issues you've brought up, and I can say I feel lucky to be in a place where we're all treated like members of a team. This is what I meant when I said that it's easier to focus on just doing our jobs well... there's not a lot of "background noise" to worry about. 🌞
  • FishHawk
    β€’
    5 years ago
    Need a road trip to Martinsburg. Gotta check out this club. Maybe there is a dancer or two that has perked my interest there as well.😍
  • SirLapdancealot
    β€’
    5 years ago
    @EndlessSummer and blah At the small clubs out here the owner often tends the bar. At the bigger and more gentleman's club type clubs he (or she) just stops in to check on things. And at my ATF DS's club (a small dive) she now tells the owner her hours because she does so well for the club that he doesn't want to lose her. There's definitely different attitudes and overall politics and management styles between the dive clubs and the bigger ones out here.
  • nicespice
    β€’
    5 years ago
    Aww good for you, Endless. I think I’m just doomed to be cranky no matter where I go. Every time I get settled into one club, I keep getting the urge to move into somewhere else with a completely different style. πŸ˜…
  • SirLapdancealot
    β€’
    5 years ago
    @nicespice Is that how you shake your bad regulars? 😁 Please note that doesn't work on me. My ATF DS went to five different clubs after hers burned down (Club PlayPen...RIP). I followed her to all of them until she settled on her current one.
  • nicespice
    β€’
    5 years ago
    LOL @sirlap technically by this point, by total number of repeat club visits together, you would be considered my longest standing regular. πŸ˜…
  • PaulDrake
    β€’
    5 years ago
    How many visits is that?
  • SirLapdancealot
    β€’
    5 years ago
    @nicespice LMAO that's a cause for celebration. πŸ₯‚ And FWIW you're not as cranky as my ATF DS. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • nicespice
    β€’
    5 years ago
    9 visits. [view link]
  • SirLapdancealot
    β€’
    5 years ago
    ^ a trip down mammary lane πŸ’–πŸ¦„πŸ€—πŸ’–
  • Jascoi
    β€’
    5 years ago
    sirlap. good topic. and i agree.
  • EndlessSummer
    β€’
    5 years ago
    @nice I totally get where you're coming from... this is my 2nd time up to bat at this game and the 1st time was when I was very young. At that time, I bounced around all over NW Indiana and the Chicago area, never staying at one place long enough to have anything like what I do now. I also didn't have any kiddos and worked solely at night. I firmly believe the difference between night shift and day shift is, well... night and day. πŸ€ͺ
  • SirLapdancealot
    β€’
    5 years ago
    "It should be stress relief at it's finest, and I personally feel that is what I'm there for, whatever that means to each individual (within reason, of course)." ^ @EndlessSummer This quote and your entire post with it got me thinking again and yeah ultimately this is what it's all about. First off, if you noticed, rickdugan agreed with just about everything I posted in my OP but yet both of us are on very different pages as to what we desire going into the club. But ultimately we want that stress relief and ego boost and fantasy experience with a hot woman. And secondly yes it's always best experienced with a hot woman that genuinely wants to provide that. Everything you posted matches up with that 'All American Stripper' fave I keep mentioning. And for sure that is why you both have that consistency that you mentioned. I have seen her numerous times now and I have observed her with others, and one of her most endearing qualities is that I NEVER (EVER) see her darkside. Everything with this girl is a positive experience. I remember the first time we met I was getting frustrated because she ended up doing a VIP with a guy when I was waiting for dances with her. I expressed that frustration and it was me that started getting heated. OTOH she kept her cool and was apologetic but at the same time it was clear she was doing that VIP over dances with me. I ended up leaving a little pissed. Fast forward a few days, I ended up going back to see her because LOL she was just too hot to pass up and I kinda felt bad for faulting her for taking a VIP over dances from me, and she totally made it all up to me and gave me a good time that exceeded all my expectations for even my seasoned regulars. And since then every visit with her is happy and positive times. She just doesn't act otherwise, ever. And we have talked about the overall 'game' or business of stripping and yeah she takes a same approach as you and admits that she genuinely wants to provide the best club experience to all her customers. And she's always on point about it from the moment they walk into the club to the moment they walk out. And I've never seen her having a bad day.
  • EndlessSummer
    β€’
    5 years ago
    ^^ I think a club full of girls like that would be unstoppable and working there would be like owning a money printer! 😊 It sounds like you're both lucky to have found each other... between your amazing (I imagine...) massages (and contributions to her bottom line and her good vibes and sexiness, it sounds like exactly what it should... FUN! 🌞
  • SirLapdancealot
    β€’
    5 years ago
    ^ @EndlessSummer I go by the rule of never reward bad stripper behavior and always reward the good behavior and yeah that means the good strippers get all my money. LMAO ask nicespice! And yes, most definitely, I give amazing massages. If we ever meet face-to-face, you will find out. πŸ€—πŸ’ƒ And just like you genuinely want to provide a good time to a PL, I want to give a stripper an amazing massage. I won't lose much sleep if I don't, but that issue has never come up. As a customer, it's my "other extra" for a stripper.
  • EndlessSummer
    β€’
    5 years ago
    ^ I have a confession... I usually don't let guys give me massages. Partly because I'd rather be the giver than the receiver, and partly because they're usually not that good and I'm no good at faking! πŸ˜‹ But, there's been so much hype about yours that I'm intrigued, and can only hope to someday find out for myself...🌞
  • nicespice
    β€’
    5 years ago
    When I grow up, I want to be EndlessSummer. 😁
  • SirLapdancealot
    β€’
    5 years ago
    ^ keyword being "when" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • SirLapdancealot
    β€’
    5 years ago
    @EndlessSummer I base my massage boasts on a fairly large sample size now. And it includes women in general, not only strippers. I should hope that you haven't had a proper one. It will make mine all the better. The difference with me is that I have adept hands and I understand the biophysics of it to the microscopic level. Plus with experience I now know exactly where a stripper is going to be sore. I'll make you want to slap your masseuse! πŸ’―
  • blahblahblah23
    β€’
    5 years ago
    When I grow up, I want to be EndlessSummer. 😁 ^me too
  • blahblahblah23
    β€’
    5 years ago
    I just need mofos to give me neck massages. my neck is all types of fucked up lmao. I once had a chiropractor crack my neck in the private room of a club. I am never gonna ask for that again. Sure it helped, but it was actually a terrifying experience for me when he physically forced my neck to crack both times...!
  • SirLapdancealot
    β€’
    5 years ago
    ^ @blah I can fix that for you. Your wifey's neck was a wreck! Like rebar spaghetti. I fixed her up good. As stated earlier, come on out, bring her, and I'll give you a foot massage as well. πŸ¦„πŸ€—πŸ’ƒ
  • SirLapdancealot
    β€’
    5 years ago
    @blah I got this technique where I have my fingertips of both hands pressing into your neck on each side. And I literally just press them into your neck muscles at random intervals like I'm playing a piano. It will give you goose bumps that you cannot fake. A stripper's neck is invariably a sore spot. Spinning around a pole will put centripetal force on the head and make the neck muscles have to tense up in an isometric position in order to hold the head still during the spin. This makes the muscles tense up in the exact same way which ultimately forms knots in them at the highest point of tension, making them feel sore. This is the biophysics of it all.
  • MackTruck
    β€’
    5 years ago
    When I grow up, I want to be EndlessSummer. 😁 ^me too
  • twentyfive
    β€’
    5 years ago
    I'm all grown up I want to hang out with endless summer : )
  • SirLapdancealot
    β€’
    5 years ago
    Despite her youth, nicespice was instrumental in my growing up. A late spurt, if you will. πŸ˜‚
  • twentyfive
    β€’
    5 years ago
    I’ve hung out with nice spice and she is a delight a real sweetheart
  • EndlessSummer
    β€’
    5 years ago
    @nice, blah, and mack...I actually laughed out loud at that because that's something I say to people, but I don't think it's ever been said to me before now! πŸ˜‹ (Btw, the key is to grow older w/o actually growing up... 😜) @25 and SirLap This site makes me wanna travel!! I have a pretty severe case of wanderlust as it is, but I've only indulged that for fun. I'm starting to think about working vacations and will definitely consult here if I think that might happen... @SirLap Does your All American use tuscl? Just curious...
  • EndlessSummer
    β€’
    5 years ago
    ^^^And THIS is how very not grown up I am... after posting, I immediately noticed I had just left comment #69! Lol πŸ€ͺπŸ₯΄πŸ˜‹πŸŒž
  • SirLapdancealot
    β€’
    5 years ago
    ^ @EndlessSummer Despite being in my 40s, I'll never grow up. That's with the exception of one part of me that tends to grow up on occasion. But then I'll regress in said spot too. It's a vicious cycle. 😁 My All American Stripper does not use TUSCL from what I can tell. I'd definitely be less candid about her if she did. But I wouldn't mind either. She and I would have fun on here.
  • SirLapdancealot
    β€’
    5 years ago
    @EndlessSummer As a resource and marketing tool, I think this site is great for a travelling stripper. For local strippers and their regulars, there are already all kinds of social media and their mobile phones to stay in touch. But for a travelling stripper that wants to promote herself someplace new, I don't know of a better resource than TUSCL. And absolutely if you decide to check out Portland I will help you with what I know. I won't even charge a commish. Ask nicespice. 😝
  • SirLapdancealot
    β€’
    5 years ago
    ... She smokes weed with you ... She buys you a drink (just because) ... She gives you a massage ... She lets you take a few pics of her
  • EndlessSummer
    β€’
    5 years ago
    @SirLap I will certainly hit you up for info if I make it out that way... And, as for TUSCL being just for traveling girls, I gotta tell you that I now include it in the "other extras" I offer my local clientele because there are those who either don't use social media and/or can't be in touch via phone. It's already paid off greatly...I just wish there was a way to schedule through this site! 🌞 Also, I can't say enough about the benefits from guys who travel and find me using it. It sounds like your girl stays plenty busy without it, but I have lulls that can stand to be filled any given week.
  • SirLapdancealot
    β€’
    5 years ago
    @EndlessSummer no doubt TUSCL has a local benefit. I would be using it to PM with my faves out here because being married I definitely don't exchange my personal number with strippers. But my ATF DS has other social media that I can follow for her schedule and for that aforementioned fave I just call the club. And specifically with TUSCL for me, I was able to meet nicespice through it which was to our mutual benefit. As soon as I saw her first pic I instantly wanted to meet up with her. Then over time she got out here and it was easy to exchange PMs with her. And through those PMs we talked local clubs, personal limits, dance rates, general expectations, and specific times to meet up - all before even meeting! It made everything about meeting up with a stripper I want super efficient and with no surprises. Through TUSCL I met up with a unicorn stripper at one of my regular clubs at the exact times that I wanted and for as long as I wanted. With zero hassles.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion