tuscl

Pregnant Florida mom uses AR-15 to kill home intruder

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
This story illustrates the importance of the Second Amendment. Citizens should be able to defend themselves. I own an AR-15 as well as other rifles, shotguns and handguns.

https://nypost.com/2019/11/04/pregnant-f…

8 comments

• RandomMember
    5 years ago
    I'm too much of a pussy to own an AR-15 -- but maybe I can buy one for my wife as a holiday gift. Do they come in pink?
  • ime
    5 years ago
    Probably the AR market is full of aftermarket parts. I dont own one but customizing them is popular with AR enthusiasts.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I don't own an AR, but Smith & Wesson offers the Lady Smith with pink grips.
  • bang69
    5 years ago
    I have a AR I love it. You can customize to fit your needs. But in self defense at home . Use a 12ga shot gun.
  • TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    Although using a rifle in a home defense situation has its merits I wouldn't recommend it unless you live out in the country. In a defensive situation even if you hit your target a high velocity rifle round is apt to over penetrate and exit a body and continue through thin walls in an apartment or house and possibly enter another room or building and hit an innocent person. It has happened.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    For every every story like the one presented here, there are far more cases where firearms are used to murder an intimate partner, and women are usually the victims:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/22/us/gu…

"Research has shown that women killed by their partners are more likely to be murdered with a firearm than by all other means combined, and the presence of a gun in domestic violence situations can increase the risk of homicide for women by as much as 500 percent, according to the National Domestic Violence Hotline."
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    @bang69: "I have a AR I love it. "

...no surprise given your username.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    National Domestic Violence hotline sounds unbiased.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion