tuscl

Phoenix Eye Candy

Wednesday, October 30, 2019 7:52 PM
Finally getting to Phoenix next month. I've read all the reviews and followed the changes over the last bit with mileage. I'm not in this for super high mileage or extras. I want dances from the hottest ladies. I know some are looking for value or extras and that's awesome. I just enjoy finding the hottest girls and getting one in my lap. Seems like Bourbon Street is the place to be. I have Friday Afternoon and then very very late Saturday. Is the reopened Christie's by sky harbor making any progress?

10 comments

• Mate27
    5 years ago
    Reviews say stay away from Christie’s Phx.
  • Spillthebeans
    5 years ago
    Not only do reviews say stay away from Christie's on 32nd, but so does Spill. No consistent hot ladies working, high cover charge, and low mileage dances. A FORMULA FOR FAULURE......LIKE BEFORE!! BSC only game in town for hot man-made dancers.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Hey BSC is definitely king. Christie’s in Tempe has some lookers. And I was at Le Girls couple months ago and I saw a lot of good looking and all young as fuck there too.
  • Baller70CA
    5 years ago
    Thanks for the reies. The. BSC it will be. Last me I was in Phoenix was 13 years ago and went to that Christie's location and made out with a solid 9.5 Ah, nostalgia. I'm always in search of the elusive dfk over a ldk.
  • bullzeye
    5 years ago
    Baller, why settle? Get both ;)
  • Baller70CA
    5 years ago
    Bullzeye you're probably right. Lol. That's an occasional thing for me. But the dancer must make a connection with me for that to happen even if she's just faking the hell out of it! I like to feel desired for more than just my pocketbook. I know that's why she's there but the best Dancers for me connect or fakes it til she makes it. Hopefully I have luck with that on the afternoon shift next Friday. And then again late late on Sat.
  • Baller70CA
    5 years ago
    How receptive are PHX girls to ldk? I'm respectful about asking before launch time when I do want this. I read BSC is not an extras club but what is the receptivity to ldk here?
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Ask for forgiveness but Don’t ask for permission. If you’re discrete and not howling like Ron Jeremy, she won’t care.
  • SanchoRG
    5 years ago
    I ldk just about every time at BSC. They know the game.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I've asked about Eve's before, sounds like it could be membership club. Anyone been there? SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion