tuscl

sex story 2

Wednesday, October 30, 2019 4:59 PM
Disclaimer i write sex stories that are fiction and not depicted to be real... i walk into the room. All of the guys smile at me as i drop to my knees. Here we are again i think. You can do this... unfamiliar hands caress me. Grabbing my tits through my dress. He smiles at me and i know he's the leader of this show. Slowly he brings me to the table. The thud of the restraints are so loud in my head. Shit i think im stuck now. The first man approaches. His cock smacking my face. My tongue exploring his shaft. DAMN... he's hot i think to myself. A finger enters my pussy... shit i like this... His hand on my head. Thrusting his hips into my face. My mascara running. pump after pump i take his massive cock. slobber dripping from my lips. his final push... the warm cum pumped into my mouth. Thank your sir i smile to him as the others approach me. I feel the sting as one of them enter my tight ass.... one inside my fertile pussy... One standing over me anxiously waiting for me to take him into my mouth. One by one they use my holes... my pussy cumming on them one by one... cream dripping down my leg... As i look up i realize he's inside of me again this time not using my mouth. as he grabs my hips i scream... fuck me plea... moans overtake my words. as each splatter of cum hits my face... my hands and mouth working overtime to please all of them. his thrusts end with a warm sensation inside of me... i lay there naked with cum on my face, hair, tits, dripping from my ass... as i stand up they begin to hi five each other... thanks whore you were great. i smile in approval...

6 comments

• gawker
    5 years ago
    Are we fantasizing? Do you worry that this scenario might be your subconscious desire.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Ooo-kay... Like the way you use so few words To picture a scene A sequence A feeling....
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    I like your descriptions and your stream of consciousness way of writing. Your stories are intense and they capture the moment quite well.
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    Pole dancing ape, I remember this but didn’t realize it was you. The jaguar was visiting us. It was me, the turtle, the dugan, and (of course) the jaguar. The bathtub was filled with caipirinha and we kept going back to it to stay appropriately ricked out of our heads. I distinctly remember fucking this whore in the ass while the turtle and jaguar took turns on her pussy and the dugan face fucked her. Then we rotated. Went on for what seemed like hours. It was a rick extravaganza - a RICKSTRAVAGANZA if you will! ROAR!!!
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    By the way pole dancing ape, I’m hurt that you didn’t comment on the penile spines. At the time you said the spines were what made fucking two cats so special! If you want another rickstravagant gangbang all you need to do is ask. Hell, it could be an all cat bang if the tiger and the jaguar are in town. Trust me, it’ll be special for you. ROAR!!!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    In my organization we are going to have Plexiglas glory hole boxes so one of our women can suck you off, but you can't touch her or try to do anything else with her. Some of the women might go for that when they are PMS or have Aunt Flo visiting. Really its just a gimmick. But some might like it sometimes. SJG New San Francisco DA: Boudin descends from a long left-wing lineage. His great-great-uncle, Louis B. Boudin,[8] was a Marxist theoretician and author of a two-volume history of the Supreme Court's influence on American government, and his grandfather Leonard Boudin was an attorney who represented controversial clients such as Fidel Castro and Paul Robeson. [view link] Boudin was born in New York City.[1] His parents, Kathy Boudin and David Gilbert, were Weather Underground members.[2] When Boudin was 14 months old, his parents were arrested for murder in their role as getaway car drivers in the Brink's robbery of 1981 in Rockland County, New York.[1][3] His mother was sentenced to 20 years to life[4] and his father to 75 years to life for the felony murders of two police officers and a security guard.[5] After his parents were incarcerated, Boudin was raised in Chicago by adoptive parents Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn, who, like his parents, had been members of the Weather Underground.[6] Kathy Boudin was released under parole supervision in 2003.[ Both parents Weather Underground Members. Both served time, father still serving time. I wonder what his views are on P4P and strip club mileage and FRMOS's?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion