tuscl

California fires. Are the COI girls safe?

Wednesday, October 30, 2019 1:21 PM
People marking themselves safe from the fires. I see one of the SR coi girls on Instagram not going in today due to fires. Should we be worried?

7 comments

• WinningdaChumpsGame
    5 years ago
    We must do what we can to help, as dancers are our country's most precious (sometimes natural) resource I am opening my home for any dancers displaced by the wild fires Located in the greater bay area...just far enough away from San Jose to stay sane WCG
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I'm in need of a little getaway from the same-old same-old but venturing north is out of the question as I hate cold weather - was tentatively thinking of a little SoCal couple-of-days getaway since I've never been and been meaning to for a while now, but I guess it's kosher to wait till all this settles down. Any SoCal TUSCLers been affected? Any clubs been affected that you know off?
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    Between earthquakes, fires, smog, and traffic I have no desire to go back to CA. So many transplants from CA that we've turned Colorado purple and it'll soon be blue. California has become unlivable: [view link]
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I am 15-20 minutes from COI. Our local strippers need your support, please send me you donations and I will sure it makes to their G Strings.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Ain’t no fires gonna keep COI from poppin. Lol
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    I have not heard any news about clubs in LA being affected. But there are far too many areas around the county, and the counties north to believe that many dancers, just like the general population are not impacted. At the most severe, evacuations and lost homes; at the least, heavy traffic and road & freeway closures making it difficult to get to/from a club. And, yes, I am safe - thank you for asking. :)
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I don't think any of that area is forest, it is suburbs. Find a Google satellite view if you think some is forest, or if there is a fire near. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion