tuscl

Desperate need of advice with connecting with strippers

Hi. I recently attempted to connect and build a loving relationship and friendship with a lovely stripper. I thought I would appeal to her child like fantasies by bringing in an easy back oven to bake with https://www.ebay.com/p/1601296426?iid=20… and talking to her by making my voice sound like a little girl. You know an old fashioned psychological play.

Well it’s seem it JUST MAY HAVE not worked, she ran off in terror. I was immediately banned again from yet another club and later given a very restrictive restraining order. I was wondering if any one out there has dealt with similar issues and what’s was their workaround. I might have ruined a chance at OTC with this girl I don’t know but I’m worried.

9 comments

• WinningdaChumpsGame
    5 years ago
    Pro tip: Try setting up an Easter egg hunt for the next date

WCG
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    I had an EZ Bake oven back in the day. It seems like it got discontinued tho. I think the reason for your problems is because of our more PC times and assuming little girls aren’t just destined to be homemakers.

Here’s a list for some other role play fantasies instead.
    https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/childre…

Look at item #1 especially. She can build her own baby Shit Truck. 😍

• Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Muddy - your error was definitely using that young girl voice. The oven was fine.

I recommend using a voice similar to a mix of Slingblade and Forrest Gump. Then you can remain as an adult male - and still question the reason for the Easy Bake Oven taking so long to perform very basic cooking tasks.

But remember - nobody should try to cook fish in an Easy Bake.

There’s nothing wrong with making a joke about putting peckers in potted meat. If she laughs - you know she’s not a Mensa member - so you’ve got a good chance with her!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ Very Sound Advice!

SJG

Electric Blues
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nd9GtfF…
  • EndlessSummer
    5 years ago
    Maybe she runs cold instead of hot...a Snoopy Snow Cone maker may have been the way to go...🍦😉🌞
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I wanna play Aladdin and Princess Jasmine (#6) with nicespice. I'll bring the lamp. 🍆🧕
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    There was a little prick kid in our neighborhood when I was in elementary school. One Christmas, there was a Santa at one of the local department stores, and the little jerk decided to be a wise ass in front of his friends. He sat in the Santa's lap and proceeded to ask for a bunch of off the wall (for his sex and age group) things that included a Suzy Homemaker Easy Bake Oven. Unknown to him, the Santa was a friend of his folks and recognized him. Imagine his surprise and chagrin when he opened up his very own Suzy Homemaker oven!!!

It still makes me smile when I think about that!🤗👍😆
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    5 years ago
    Fun_Loving_Fella that blinger does sound like a fun time

What i like best about it for ITC play is the last line of the description.. Won't leave any sticky residue behind!

WCG
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    EndlessSummer - maybe a bubble machine would work. I’ve heard strippers like bubbles...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion