tuscl

Starting to get hooked on AA Strippers

Nidan111
Somewhere in MO.
Sunday, October 27, 2019 10:51 AM
Can’t help it. When these gals grab my cock in the front room, it always turns out FS in the VIP room. They get wet fast and their anatomy fits! I still love the Asians, but they are so damn tiny, anatomically. I am starting to bypass non AA Dancers.

8 comments

• TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    If they have a body that appeals to me and I feel comfortable with their personality I don't care what race they are. White, black, Latina, doesn't matter. Unfortunately Asian dancers are very rare in my area but I'd like to find and give some a spin some day.
  • Longislandnightmare
    5 years ago
    Have you ever hung out with that Porsche chick? She was day shift at miss kitty’s a couple years ago. Heard she’s bounced around at most of the world clubs but haven’t caught up with her in awhile. She was really athletic when I met her. Kinda built like a gymnast and had a really sarcastic personality. The first time I met her she said “you like what you see”? Ofcourse I said yes then she said “Either grab a titty or ima best dat ass”! I think I fell in love in that moment. Haha
  • Longislandnightmare
    5 years ago
    Wp clubs.. not world
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Lol. I have not .....YET
  • Longislandnightmare
    5 years ago
    If you find her lemme know! Please and thank you. Lol
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I have seen the name Porsche come up at Wise Guys in WP, I believe.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Do they give the best bjs or what?
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @meat. I have no idea. They always go straight to fucking me nice and sensual without me asking. They just do me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion