Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

2 many Rooms !

nemesisk7
nemesisk7VIP4769

Putero

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

All politics should be in the Froom Room ! Or go back to just 1 Forum discussions

Replies (21)Latest

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

You know this site is about strip clubs... right?

Profile picture for PaulDrake
PaulDrake
•

Nope

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

This retard thinks its a cnn msnbc circle jerk.

Profile picture for nemesisk7
nemesisk7
•

We are in the middle of an Impeachment inquiry asswipe !

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Thats politics fuck tard and take it over there.

Profile picture for nemesisk7
nemesisk7
•

Everyone needs to be up to date

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

The OP should be forcibly limited to solely the politics room. He and VHK can blow each other to their snowflake beta cucks hearts' content, while the rest of us get on with the truly important and meaningful work of debating extras v mileage.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

I got out of Court early. Who wants to drink today at desires?

Profile picture for datinman
datinman
•

"Everyone needs to be up to date"

Yeah, cause TUSCL is where I go for all my hard news coverage. smh

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Vhiv will be as disappointed by the election results as his parents are with how he turned out, and those poor hillbillies died of shame. Vhiv lost his parents and siblings at the same time when they died.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Fuck you 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Um, stupid VH, no matter who wins the election Trump will still be President the next day and t he next 12 weeks. Are you really this fucking stupid?

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

I'm with waffle. Truth be told I just enjoy calling these super brainwashed libs beta cucks.

Anyway, wr all need to get back to posting about what type and color of shorts to wear to da club!! 🤣🤣

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Waffle for president

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Founder has to try and please everyone. As it is now, most of the stuff posted here would not be allowed anywhere else. So I am not complaining.

VIP status is well established in the Adult Content World. It promotes Reviews, Articles, and Payments. I accept it. Eventually I will be VIP.

Verified I see differently, as a challenge to anonymity. Only reason it could help is with setting up f2f meetings.

SJG

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

waffle... you got my vote.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Waffle would be a badass president! I can get behind political posts like that 😁

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

If Waffle promises to do all public addresses topless in a g-string, shes got my vote. She will also have the most-watched SotU speeches since the Reagan years. Who is her running mate?

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

😂😂 I took this thread off ignore because I was trying to figure out Sirlap’s tagline.

Waffle for prez!

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

I would love to be in your tight circle of advisors or cabinet.

waffle and nicespice 2020!

Profile picture for FishHawk
FishHawk
•

Vote Waffle!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement