tuscl

Sex Drive

Of the wives, girlfriends or women you’ve been involved with what % have had an on the higher end sex drive? I dated a Colombiana for awhile who couldn’t get enough, while recently I’ve been involved with an Asian girl who doesn’t value it nearly as much. A follow up question could be what has been your experience with foreign vs American girls?

8 comments

• Nidan111
    5 years ago
    All over the board. Every girl different.
  • codemonkey
    5 years ago
    I've never had a GF from another country, but the GF I had with the highest sex drive was an American of Irish descent. She wanted sex at least once per day, often more. She was also up for anything. I can tell you I never visited a strip club while I was dating her.
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    It varies to the individual. I have heard of ethnicities with insatiable sex drives (a particular African tribe using genital mutilation to help suppress this legendary sexual appetite) and others with none (Japanese). Now, since cultures and ethnicities are so intermingled, and with the side effects of various pharmaceuticals, it's a box of chocolates. You just never know what to expect.
  • Prim0
    5 years ago
    No patterns that I recall other than if you stay with them for a longer period, things cool off. And if you marry one, it dies almost completely.

The one I let get away always wanted more and I was happy to give it to her....but it was the wrong time in both our lives. I'm sure even she doesn't have the same drive she did back then.
  • steeldog65
    5 years ago
    I personally don't believe ethnicity as anything to do with sex drive. I think it's more of a cultural thing in many respects. I have been with women of a variety of ethnic and cultural backgrounds and the sex drive ranges wildly even within ethnicity and background.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I agree with steeldog65.

I've seen allegations that Asian women tend to have lower sex drives. Yet my one Asian girlfriend years ago made it clear that anytime we were alone, then by default I should be fucking her.
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    I don't think it has much to do with nationality but, every time I hooked with a Nurse it was wild.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Woman I married wanted me most every day. A few years in it had dwindled a bit, so she went to nursing school.

All is well (and she makes quite a bit more $ than I)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion