tuscl

Daytona Beach recommendations

Fit2Go
Florida
Monday, October 21, 2019 7:53 PM
Might be in Daytona soon, probably weekday day shift. What club is my best bet? I skimmed the reviews, not many very current, and what reviews I can find, it seems pretty uninspired in Daytona at the moment. Any club worth my time, or should I save my money?

6 comments

• ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    If you want to do day shift, your only option is Diamond Dolls, as the other DB clubs don't open until 4:00 or later. I had two very good visits there a couple years ago. If I recall correctly, the 15 minutes for $125 is a pretty good deal and takes place in a private room with a door. I'd give the dancer a trial run in one of the regular lap dance cubes first. Baggins in Daytona Beach Shore is also open early, but frankly was a total waste early in the day. No dancers present and the barkeep and whatever employee he was talking with never acknowledged my presence of the whole minute I wasted in there,
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    I have had good dances at both Biggins and DD’s in the afternoon. This was maybe 3 or 4 yrs ago. I understand that DD’s has gotten more regulated recently. I would check both out. Just be prepared to leave if things don’t look promising.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Just checked and saw that Grandview now opens at 3:00. That would put this well-reviewed club in contention for a late afternoon visit, but I'm guessing it won't have a full complement of dancers until 4:00 or so.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I always thought Inner Room in Cocoa beach was the place to hit afternoons in that general area
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ^ Those two areas are over an hour apart on 95. Too bad he can't club at night. Picking up OTC in Daytona clubs is like shooting fish in a barrel, especially during the slow seasons. Now is a great time of year to pick up action there, with cheap rooms and eager dancers, especially on weekdays.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I don’t have any firsthand knowledge of that area but depending on what time he intends to hit the clubs the hour is kind of a moot point
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion