tuscl

Paradise again

Countryman5434
I entered the dragon and was never the same
Wednesday, October 16, 2019 9:01 PM
In one week i will be in paradise again. I am so excited. So many hot chicas so little time

29 comments

• Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    Will be in tj oct 26 thru 28 so excited
  • JKing5200
    5 years ago
    I will be there Sunday evening the 27th thru Tuesday morning the 29th.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Have fun Country.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Have fun Country. I am still on TJ hiatus, I might be there on November 3rd.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ warrior 15 @ cristobal thanks guys you know i will lol cant wait
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    I havent been since 1st week of july having chica withdrawals lmao
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    going to be there for Halloween celebrations.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    The prior night... specifically October 30... I will be at bare elegance and then on the 31st I will be in Hong Kong.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I have not been to TJ since September 28 and I am having major withdrawls... Lol @jascoi TJ on Halloween night should be fun. One time I went to a SC on Halloween night and there only 3 dancers there (average week night 10-15). Last year on Halloween I went to HK and had one of my best arribas ever.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ what my organization offers will be better. No withdrawals, in your home town. Some will even live on the Temple grounds. Pussy saturated and drained dry 365 days per year. No extra charge for this. No money in the temple or with the women. Basically they all are your GF. SJG
  • TrollWarnBot
    5 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: san_jose_guy - Commonly referred to as SJG this forum member may have some sort of mental illness and is usually mocked or ignored. SJG has a long history of posting incendiary comments including being pro-rape. His comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate.
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    Good for you Country. I hope your chicas haven't haven't gone home already. SIG [view link]
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    @Country, have fun, again. I’ll be there in February. I’m trying to convince my buddy SkiBum to accompany me but he’s only interested in sucking Mexican cock.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    SkiBum is angry now because "Fucking millennial losers" are talking about outlawing marriage", that would put SkiBum out of business. SJG
  • sexmeplease
    5 years ago
    @country I will be there the 28th thru the 30th. Want to meet up?
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    The 28th is Country's last day before leaving paradise for a long time. He's very sad and won't meet anybody lol.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    @Country join the club. Unless I'm able to finagle something sooner my next trip won't be till10 months from now. Sooo long! Can't wait till I'm able to visit at least 4 times a year.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    Back in us this has to be a dream. It was way to wonderful to have really happened.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    I could give you details but you would not believe me. Ainslee knows i had an epic trip lol.
  • Greanbeans
    5 years ago
    Do share. Enquiring minds wanna know
  • mf92802
    5 years ago
    Nobody believed me when I first posted but I want them over. Please share all the nitty-gritty details so that the rest of us can live vicariously through your story until we can be there ourselves.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    Ok i will write a review fucked 8 9s all weekend including a threesome gfe threesome . monday night before i left ran into a damn 10 ainslee can vouch for this. Every trip i have ever had to hk has been wow
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    But this might have been the best trip ever
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Sounds amazing. Yet I know from past accounts that my 10 is different from your 10. Still, sounds amazing and that is what we love about HK. With money in your pocket you can basically live out your fantasies with these women. I guess that's why it's so hard to come back to reality afterwards (USA).
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ tfp i love the natural beautiful spinners
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    So many damn chicas got to he at least one you like lol
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @countryman5434 I am glad you had a great time, TJ is the best for the latina loving mongers. I think @TFP means he has a different idea of a 10 than you do, when I hung out with him we saw a few. The thing we all can agree upon is TJ has something and someone for everyone. Bad news: my trip to TJ has been delayed again, so everyone have fun and be safe.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ that sucks i know what tfp likes lol he likes big boobs and asses i like natural spinners
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I like a sexy girl...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion