tuscl

Anonymously paying for motels

letsgetstarted
New Jersey
Monday, October 14, 2019 12:10 PM
Obviously some of us don't want to give a real name and ID. You can have the girl pay for it with your money, but that gets awkward. Any strategies?

20 comments

• letsgetstarted
    5 years ago
    I've claimed I forgot my wallet and that works sometimes.
  • ime
    5 years ago
    Fuck off vhiv you suck hobo cock for quarters at the bus station and get ass fucked by any guy at a steelers tail gate wearing a steelers jersey you have no need for a hotel you disease ridden homo.
  • ime
    5 years ago
    Fuck off homo. You are a miserable cunt who is most likely retarded.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    I don't think it's easy to get away at a decent hotel, with not giving your ID, etc. That said, if you say exactly what the worry is, then maybe there's a way around it? If you don't want to take out your ID with your real name, etc., in front of the stripper? Send her to the lobby when you check in. If you don't want the hotel to have your real name ... what's the worry? You think they'll show up at your house? I'm not purposely trying to be a dick, but struggling with what the risk is. I do understand if you don't want to use your CREDIT CARD -- maybe you have a wife and you don't want this showing up on your bill. But then, you can secure the room with your real credit card, but pay with a vanilla card or other untraceable credit card.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Pretty much what Subra said - the biggest issue is leaving a credit card trail - hard to imagine showing your ID at a hotel coming back to bite you. You can try and arrange it so she rents the room and you pay her for it but some girls are so f'ed up they can't even manage that.
  • K
    5 years ago
    Pay cash. I have never noticed an authorization on a card.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ if she’s so fucked up that she can’t manage the room rental she’s too fucked up for me, I’d pass on that with out a second thought.
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    I enjoy, I started laughing when I read your comment above. One day my ATF was riding shotgun and we stopped at a drive up Dunkin. She was hungry and got two Boston Creme donuts. As I was driving down the road I glanced at her and she had gobs of that sweet filling all over her face. She looked at me and with a straight face said, yah, I’ve been blowing the hobos up in Worcester. We both got laughing so hard she peed herself.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    In some areas of Los Angeles, California motels accept cash: You; “I just need a room for the night, how much cheaper is if I pay cash?” Clerk: “$$$” You; pay in cash Clerk: gives you the key As long as you look like a visiting business man, no questions asked. When I was doing OTC with my ATF stripper, I would leave her in the car, would go get the room at t he front desk of a nice hotel in the West Side, ask for two keys. Then I would go get her from the car and we would walk into the hotel like we were at home, she always looked beautiful and elegant never out of place. If you need to, ask any high school student where to get get a fake ID and get a prepaid credit card, and get a burner phone.
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    Simple solution: just check in as “Juicebox Pussyeater”. You apes can’t solve any conundrums on your own, can you? Well, you need some advice from a rick. Or rickvice as I call it. ROAR!!!
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    Of course, the responsiveness of motel clerks to my checking in as “Juicebox Pussyeater” may reflect my threats to go all wildebeest on their asses. By the way, Juice-ape has bench warrants in 37 states. Something about making terroristic threats to motel clerks. Sorry about that Juice-ape, but a rick is gonna do what a rick is gonna do. ROAR!!!
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    That's some pretty solid rickvice.
  • letsgetstarted
    5 years ago
    i admit I am being paranoid about giving my real name and ID to a motel/hotel. I just try to be very careful about there being no paper trail. I worry about getting an offer from a hotel: "I hope you enjoyed your stay, here is a 20% discount on you next visit."
  • K
    5 years ago
    "As long as you look like a visiting business man, no questions asked." I have had women half my age wearing short skirts and fish net stockings next to me and no questions were asked. Hotels and motels know what goes on. They dint care. Pay cash. They will use your credit card to cover damage. Most will not put through an authorization. Leave the room intact and nothing will show on your card.
  • K
    5 years ago
    ": "I hope you enjoyed your stay, here is a 20% discount on you next visit."" Give them your proton mail address or a fake one. Use a burner phone, your office number or change a digit or two of your real number. Snail mail? I havent seen anything like that buy if you are concerned...Get a po box, use your office address, or just give them the wrong address
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Set up an email address and burner number only for this stuff. Use those exclusively. When you check in, ask them to not add you to any special offer lists (may or may not work...). Some hotels won't take Vanilla cards for security purposes. There are several online-only banks where you can set up a separate account and get a legit (non-Vanilla) debit card. The simple fact is that it's harder to be fully anonymous. If this is a big problem, then keep all your adult fun ITC.
  • Dolfan
    5 years ago
    ^ " The simple fact is that it's harder to be fully anonymous. If this is a big problem, then keep all your adult fun ITC." The reasons why hotels want your name are varied, direct or indirect marketing, adding to their analytics data, regulatory, insurance policies, etc. The places that don't want that stuff are probably a bit on the sketchy side. Providing fake identification may be a red flag for hotels, and may cause more headaches that it alleviates.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Keep in mind that many of the measures we're discussing here (fake ID, Vanilla card, paying in cash, etc.) are also red flags for things like terrorism and other serious criminal activities. Honestly, these hotels mostly don't care about you and your SB or OTC stripper. But if you tick off a bunch of boxes for a guy transporting cocaine, then they care a lot... I totally understand the paranoia. I also prefer a lack of bread crumbs. But be careful about your paranoia making you look like a guy with a travel bag full of C4, rather than lube, baby oil, and condoms.
  • letsgetstarted
    5 years ago
    All good advice. Thanks. I think in NJ at least, it's a law that you must show ID when checking in. As I get older, I don't like going to sketchy motels anymore. So after this discussion, I think I will go to nicer places and have the girl pay for the room with my money. Seems simple.
    5 years ago
    Use a prepaid Visa. Pay in advance online ( something like Hotwire). Use your fake email and google voice #. Give a fake address. They will barely glance at your ID. But the name has to match.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion