tuscl

Wise guys..

Sunday, October 13, 2019 1:32 AM
Just left a review. Holy shit that was terrible. I’ve always stuck around the clubs close to the highway in Washington park due to its scary east St. Louis nature. I had a few drinks and felt ballsy. I was already in south city St. Louis and wanted to try something new besides miss kitty’s. I went to wise guys first. Paid the cover and went in. Literally nobody inside except some irritated customer. No bartender, girls, music.. nothing. It was like a bad dream. I assumed late Saturday night would be popping off down here. The bar tender finally comes out from the back apologizing and 3 girls to follow. I bought everyone a shot to show I had money to spend. It still didn’t make a difference. They wouldn’t put their fucking phones down. They were all arguing about someone stealing makeup and beating her ass.. blah blah.. I started making small talk with one of the girls and she kept going on about how she was a bad bitch and nobody was gonna steal from her. I get it but immediately lost interest at that point after being super patient through the rest of it. Luckily, some dude came in who is local to the area. He said we should check out the place across the street (cheeks). We walked over and it was the same shit. 1 customer and around 3-4 girls all on their phones. We both turned around and left. He suggested following him to Dollies which is even further in to a hell hole of a city. I was already buzzed a feeling fearless. This was the best decision ever made. It’s literally like walking in to a run down hooters or some other sports bar with unexpected hot Naked girls. I spent around 210 for my drinks, the girl’s drinks and whatever the hell else I wanted. Pretty insane Saturday night. I can’t believe the other clubs are still in business though. P.s. Nidian is the only other person I’ve seen really talking about these places and I can now vouge that the night scene over here is not worth the risk involved. Lol Stick to day shift.

16 comments

• Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Lol. Yeah, I love going into danger zones. It helps with my fantasy. I’m Such a straight laced guy in real life, but my secret life is nothing of the sort. Going to apparent battle zones looking for a good time is my fun. Sometimes, it is definitely worth it. I carry my own Chalk just in case the detectives are running low on their stash.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    I read this review and I noticed that one guy rejected it for being a shill. As an outsider and having never visited the club or the area I see how it could appear as such. Like an employee from Dollies writing a review trashing two competing clubs. Still, your review had so much detail that I didn't believe that it was a hit job at all. Just sounded like two strip clubs that hired some shitty girls with no hustle whatsoever. Plus here in this thread you mention Nidan who is known as a credible guy so I have no doubt, even though I'm not familiar with the area, that your report is legit.
  • Longislandnightmare
    5 years ago
    Yeah now that you say it like that, It makes sense for one to assume that it was a club add or trash talk. I was just kind of on a mission to hit all these places that I haven’t been to and it was one disappointment after another until getting to Dollies. Dollies was the one place I didn’t really intend on going because I assumed it would’ve been the worst out of them all. I didn’t really look around at any of the clubs. Went straight to the bar at every one of them. Although, I can say wiseguys for sure didn’t seem set up for girls to dance. There was a stage or two on the left as you come in and there were boxes, chairs and other random shit scattered all over the closest stage. Looked like a huge bar fight broke out and never got cleaned up or something. Pretty bizarre.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    One certain thing about Wise Guys, Cheeks, Blondies, Miss Kitty’s, and Dollies is that NOTHING is Certain. Lol. They are truly brothels that take on their own personality day by day and night by night. The biggest plus is that the COP SHOP is literally right around the block from them all. That might be why there seems to be no apparent dead bodies littering the street. I usually wave to the cops and the firemen as I drive by to hit Dollies.
  • Longislandnightmare
    5 years ago
    A few years back I was hanging at miss kitty’s a lot. One of the WP cops stopped in to say hi one night (he used to bounce there) and some of the girls lured him back for an innocent lap dance. I thought the whole thing was hilarious and definitely took some of the worry out of the scenario.
  • Longislandnightmare
    5 years ago
    And yeah man... I can’t say anything on the other clubs mentioned since it was my first time at all of those but Dollies was on a whole other level. Haha I’m usually only at strip clubs if something is majorly fucked in my life. I’m still internalizing on how I felt after leaving that place. Lol
  • TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    "Going to apparent battle zones looking for a good time is my fun. Sometimes, it is definitely worth it. I carry my own Chalk just in case the detectives are running low on their stash." Although as I get older I tend to play it a little safer I have a lot of bravado in my past regarding walking into places that I had no business being in and still existing and being able to talk about it. BTW I enjoyed your chalk comment :D
  • Piggie
    5 years ago
    The latest I've stayed at wiseguys is 10pm. I went everyday for a week, except Tuesday and Wednesday, when they close at 7pm, during my last trip to WP. I can say there's definitely attentive girls working there.
  • Longislandnightmare
    5 years ago
    That’s seems like a good strategy. From what I read the shift change is around 7 pm For a lot of the girls So staying until 10, you’ll get the full picture. It’s a bummer. 2 of the 3 girls were pretty attractive to me. Just wish they weren’t preoccupied with cellphones.
  • Piggie
    5 years ago
    Did you remember their names?
  • Longislandnightmare
    5 years ago
    Talia was the girl sitting next to me. She was also the one talking about being a “bad bitch” and beating some chick up for stealing makeup or something. Lol The other girl I thought was cute was tall and thin with a bleach blonde wig on. Didn’t catch her name. The 3rd chick was too heavy set for my liking.
  • steeldog65
    5 years ago
    Cheeks has always been disappointing for me and Wiseguys is basically a brothel with revolving girls. Early this year I met a girl there, name was Autumn I think and she was a solid 8. 25 yrs old and a GREAT amount of fun. Dollies is always a bj at least it seems
  • Longislandnightmare
    5 years ago
    Steeldog, do you go at night or during the day? Just curious. I can’t make an overall assumption of either place but that night I went they were 6 and under and cheeks.. I stepped in, turned around and left. Dollies surprisingly had several 8’s. Mainly AA but that’s my thing. Definitely liked that place!
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^^ You guys aught to take this private, ain't no good reason to be throwing these gals names around, never know what you might kick up
  • Longislandnightmare
    5 years ago
    I’ve been careful not to say anything incriminating. Lol The girls name I mentioned prob needs to read this. It might help make better decisions with her potential customers. Who knows.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I generally agree with not throwing names around regarding SCs. However, these clubs are so damn blatant that it is definitely encouraged by owner/management and they probably pay a fee to the local police who are literally stationed on the same street within a block of these places. There is no way that LE is not in on the dirty little secrets. These clubs are probably 90 percent of that town’s revenue (taxes, smoking fines, police payoffs, mayor bribes, etc. ). If the LE wanted to shit them down, it would take about 30 seconds to find adequate evidence to do so. They simply do not want these places shut down.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion